Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,421  
Sorry or your losses BEF and RS

/ Good morning!!!! #154,422  
Kyle how are you liking the new job? Hopefully family is doing well

/ Good morning!!!! #154,423  
Good (Sunday) morning... well, almost noon by the time I post this. The weather 'event' started around 2230 last evening, blustery and squalls of rain, yet the overnight Low was only 13.4C. Strange, as the wind was from the South to the SE. There was 24mm in the gauge @ 0840, prior to heading off to Church.

The wind has not abated and it's still a rain squall situation, but I've got my wood in for the day/night. Penelope the Pussybeast is NOT pleased with the outdoor weather situation.:cautious:

The 'Agisting' Woman had planned on putting out a round today... perhaps the rain will ease later on. I'll just throw on my Driza-bone & Akubra for that short tractor job, if it materialises.

Not much on except for this Thursday which, in Aus (not sure about NZ) is Viet Nam Veterans Day (Battle of Long Tan). Although I was too young to serve in that conflict (I joined the Navy in '75 @ 17yo) I'm typically 'tagged' as the "Parade Commander". It must be my dulcet voice.

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,424  
Good evening all. 75ºF for the start, clear sky light breeze. Light wind day, sky mostly clear, and high temp was 97ºF, HI 100ºF. Bike ride to start the day, We did some new gravel roads, had 2 dog chases, no bites, 46 miles. After lunch nap covers the day. Was going to favorite Mexican restaurant, but they did not reopen after scheduled vacation. Hoping the do reopen next week.
PJ please check-in soon, you are missed.
Dennis kitty has you wrapped around it's paw :) nice pic
ted glad you have done ok in rain department, hope errands went ok.
Don hope you have a good dust mask!
Billy glad you got a good day hiking, hope you got some good conversations. nice pic and view
Drew hope painting project went well.
Paul hope you got the flight to lunch in.
Buppies not sure what or who timber rattlers are. Good to hear you have enough yard left to have a jungle.
Don you seem to have plenty tractor work lined up.
RNG hope you get gate wiring wrapped up soon.
Mike hope you get some progress on trimming and milk house.
Roy sounds like good plan from here :)
Dennis hope you go oil change done.
Ken hope you enjoyed your mischief.
Ken sorry you will miss local car show. Hope fair is good enough to justify $20 parking :)
Ted any excuse for pizza party. Hope you are able to enjoy some grandson time. Hope trimmer walk was productive.
Kyle you are welcome for the prayers. Nice to hear you got some rain.
David good to hear baching it going ok. Hope you get flail going soon.
Scaredy nice rat rod, engines don't look like they used to look.
RS nice progress yesterday. Sorry about neighbor's GF My condolences to you and his family. Nice forecast.
Dennis good to hear your dad motoring along. Nice progress on shed.
Thomas Glad nice day, hope date night went well.
Dennis sorry to hear about your friend. My condolences to you and her family.
David glad you get to use Sophie's tractor while she is gone.
Dennis thanks for the action pic :)
Drew sorry you did not get pic of Vette.
Dennis glad you got priming done.
David good to hear boys staying out of the way.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid,/mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina /wife ankle, Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, /getting dehydrated and cramping, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife back in hospital, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,425  
Good morning
56° now dew point 47° high’s around 80° today.
For me if I could bottle a summer day Friday was it, low 70’s, low humidity, blue skies and a nice 5-10 mph breeze.

Mowing and trimming is caught up, need to get the garden beds weeded. Today is going to be a conserve energy day.

Enjoy your day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #154,426  
good morning all
lovely cool morning, 60 going up to 85 in sunshine and lower humidity.

I got some of the church paint work done yesterday but not enough. Thought I'd be mostly cleaning off mold but turns out I had to sand
the entire railing and despite bringing two extra sanding pads, ran out. Plus I realized I need to prime first. So another trip likely tomorrow to finish the sanding
and prime.

hope you all have a lovely day.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,427  
Good morning
56° going to 80°

Yesterday was the perfect day, but still hot in the sun when working.

Worship this morning.
Our usual Italian restaurant is closed for 3 weeks as they are in a trip back home to Italy, so maybe we will go to the diner up on the mountain.

Wonder if PJ is busy at a new job?

/ Good morning!!!! #154,428  
fun email from owner of Rivian truck who just gave me a ride. I asked him how many g's it pulls on full acceleration.
0-60 in 3 seconds is apparently .95G

/ Good morning!!!! #154,429  
Good Morning
It’s 56 with a high of 80 forecast, another beautiful day, except we need some rain. Maybe tomorrow.

Yesterday’s meeting dragged on too late for me to fly out to lunch, so I replaced a failed camera in the shop. The old one was connected via Wi-Fi, the new one is POE, so I had to run a cable to the POE switch, which had no open ports, so had to add a switch as well. This was all planned, so Amazon brought the switch along with the camera. At 4mp, the new camera is much higher resolution than the old one. This is a capture of my son retuning Makita batteries.

IMG_9420.jpg

This was just a section of the actual video that I zoomed in on and captured. I’m pleased with the improved performance.
It is surprising how long everything takes to get done by the time you get the tools and supplies out and put away.

Today youngest son is coming to help put in a couple more gates. We have 3 more posts to put in and then hang the gates and attach the fabric to the new posts. We have been adding gates in existing straight runs of fence so I can get the tractor into the smaller pastures to mow rather than use the Lazer.

Have to go to TSC to pick up some lag style hinge pins before he gets here, be interesting if that’s all I leave with.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,430  
I moved my house network over to my starlink system yesterday. I noticed my barn camera isn’t working. But it might be the Ethernet over power line adapter. I use a separate 12v supply for that camera, it has gone out before. I didn’t finish that investigation, but got all the others working.

I still need to move over some wireless devices, like the thermostats. I need to get on the old router and see what’s on it. I had to move it upstairs to plug directly into my mobley internet.