Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,511  
78F cloudy showers late tonight.

Long day at work so far uneventful afternoon so it may as well continue on until bedtime.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,514  
Take it easy Roy and heel up.
Roy, quick recovery for you and wife.
That's exactly what I'm gonna do, Thomas!!

David, thank you very much for your kind words!!

And to all of you who offered such kind words and sentiments, I take my hat off and salute you all!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,515  
I feel your pain, Roy. That fall I had, never a mark or back & blue, but I felt it a full 3 weeks. This getting old doesn’t work too well sometimes.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,516  
Got my Ridgeline serviced this morning. Service tech was new to me. By the time we finished the walk around felt like I should be getting an order of fries. Seems like every comment had a $$ solution attached. I’m pretty much a believer in the old system, certain things get done according to the mileage schedule and you knew up front they were due. Estimate was almost $200 to change the cabin and air filter (recommendations on invoice). I ordered them from Amazon less than $40. Can take Sophie out to a great dinner for difference.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,517  
65 - 100˚or + days this summer. The end of week cool front NOW may or may not make it to central TX. awww.

edit: Buppies any insight?

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,519  
Replacement window fitted OK. Need to put something on the glass to prevent a recurrence. Trouble is there are 2 windows and the birds can see right through so they think they can fly right through the porch.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,520  
daugen, Nice clear pics on your dashcam. I have one fitted in each car. I agree they could save arguments. I only have 1 with a GPS though which really should be a must on all of them.