Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,291  
Roy hope you did not relapse and feeling much better today and the wife too

/ Good morning!!!! #156,292  
This one gained 13lbs. (On a 12,000lb plane). And yes they pretty much always gain weight, which is why we are required to weigh them every 3 years. Private use doesn’t require that.
What's the cause of the weight increase, paint?, added Avionics, tires?
or dirt and dust inside the air frame?

/ Good morning!!!! #156,294  
Good Morning.
It’s 69 which is probably the high for today, as cold front is bearing down on us, bringing rain later this am.

Yesterdays trip to Washington, PA was actually fun, took a friend along, we went to Cabellas in Triadelphia, WV while they defueled and weighed the plane. It was less than a half hour drive. I saw a Kimber Micro 9 in Stainless that I would have bought, but not being a WV resident, there was a waiting period, so I didn’t buy it, as I was going to be at the far end of PA after lunch.

Thanks to commuting in the little plane, I did get home in time to mow before today’s rain to get ready for wife’s farm open house this weekend. My grandson didn’t help, so I made really good time, got everything mowed well before sunset. The only downside was that I made no progress on the speaker.

Today I’ll get the finish on the speaker, might look locally for a stainless Micro 9. It’s funny that I wasn’t interested or looking until I saw and held one, now I want one.
Tonight going to see Pokey LaFarge at the Sellersville Theater with youngest son and a friend.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,295  
Morning, only going up to 74 and thick rain clouds.
Woke up with eyes all puffy, allergy to something.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,296  
Our daughter did well at the United Nations Assembly meeting yesterday in NY. The assistant secretary was very complementary of her and her teams support for the meetings. She (assistant secretary) was raised on a farm in the midwest and our daughter was taking care of our goats and milking them until going off for college. Similar farm backgrounds help them form a bond together that builds trust. Today she meets with Mrs Zelinski at the Ukrainian museum in NY to get recognized for her work on exposing Russian war crimes.
On the home front I managed to get the last elusive groundhog sent off to another world. My preferred method is the use of smoke bombs and after that use of a trap. But this one would steal the bait without tripping the trap. Shooting it with the 243 is not an option since my eye surgery and using left handed is awkward for me. But ran across it while out on the Zero Turn and it could not outrun it. No more groundhogs for the time being

/ Good morning!!!! #156,297  
.... But ran across it while out on the Zero Turn and it could not outrun it. No more groundhogs for the time being
Yikes! Sounds.....messy.

Compliments to you, and your family, especially daughter on the UN/State Department work. Gives one hope that better times are indeed ahead.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,298  
Good Morning!!!! 59F @ 5:30AM. Plentiful sunshine. High 82F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day, weather wise.

What's the calibration accuracy of the scales, Paul? 0.11% seems like it could be within measurement error.

Took the ruts out of the driveway with the land plane yesterday, but that left a layer of loose dirt behind. Cleaned that up with the 4in1 bucket, but now I'm thinking there's probably not enough slope side-to-side to move the water to the gutter we cut on the low side. No more rain in the 10-day, so it looks like it'll be a while before I find out.

Finally got around to doing some target practice late in the afternoon. No histronics from the neighbor, as he was probably at work.😂 The targets tell me I need more practice...

Hang in there, gang, Friday's comin'!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,299  
62°F and cloudy this morning, only going up to 72° today. Welcome relief from the heat. We even got a little rain last night as the front came through.

I was a Sears kid, too, Mark.

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,300  
Yikes! Sounds.....messy.

Compliments to you, and your family, especially daughter on the UN/State Department work. Gives one hope that better times are indeed ahead.
Thanks for the compliments

The groundhogs are very destructive by undermining foundations and causing collapse of stone walls