Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,451  
Thunder rain heavy at times hopefully does not just run off

Been a Mercedes’ fan since 2006 still a fan A service cost no more than service on Ram 2500 B service more but a lot more done

/ Good morning!!!! #156,452  
Little rain last night after midnight. Now getting thunderstorms and raining again.
Just got oil changed in the Honda.

Streaming computer at church was off when I got there, the one I just replaced power supply in. Looks like it didn’t survive a Microsoft upside though. Once I turned it on, it was doing an update and it shut down one more time before it was done. So streaming was late for the study, but was fine for worship.

Was going to go and look at sheds today, and maybe pick up a ton of wood pellets next door, but not now. It’s pouring now.
I keep forgetting I have a clogged downspout in the back, I get reminded every downpour.
Dennis, I have used this company for sheds with good results

/ Good morning!!!! #156,453  
(((( Roy )))) hope all is well. :oops:

/ Good morning!!!! #156,454  
(((( Roy )))) hope all is well. :oops:
Yeah, it is...been really sick the last few days...haven't eaten in 5 days. Very weak and spending most the day in bed

/ Good morning!!!! #156,455  
58F steady light rain now falling may continue until late tomorrow morning. :)

Been good day... decided to give front field l o w haircut :oops: this afternoon,while mowing near wood line I notice cubs watching me next pass by they were gone...whew,lesson don't smoke cigar while mowing. ;)

No plans for the evening,watch little tv bed early out the door early tomorrow morning.

Enjoy your evening all.

Attachments

• Cubs 9-25-22.JPG
    Cubs 9-25-22.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
   / Good morning!!!! #156,456  
Roy have you called been to doctor?

Nice bear picture Thomas

/ Good morning!!!! #156,457  
Yeah, it is...been really sick the last few days...haven't eaten in 5 days. Very weak and spending most the day in bed
:eek: If you need something done etc. I'm free Wednesday afternoon and Friday & Saturday & Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,458  
popgadget - glad that the plane is now where it belongs. the loading tool is impressive, but i know nothing of that kinda stuff ... way above my pay grid of knowledge or experience