Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,841  
56F clear sky slight breeze low 30's tomorrow AM.

Busy day at work hope tomorrow not as busy....boss show me prices for whole frozen turkey for this year Thanksgiving etc. :eek:

Nothing plan for the evening.

Enjoy the rest of your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,842  
Sure hope you kick that nasty bug soon L4N.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,843  
56F clear sky slight breeze low 30's tomorrow AM.

Busy day at work hope tomorrow not as busy....boss show me prices for whole frozen turkey for this year Thanksgiving etc. :eek:

Nothing plan for the evening.

Enjoy the rest of your day all.
What will be the price per pound for the whole frozen bird?

/ Good morning!!!! #156,844  
Looked at the Stihl 026 chainsaw again and it needs a new ignition coil. Can only produce some spark if spinning crank with a drill. Ordered a cheap one from Amazon

/ Good morning!!!! #156,846  
Hard to keep track of all those "foreigners" on here but I think you mean Helo from Latvia although when I lived in Denmark almost 60 years ago that was also the custom. Frits

Got me, need to pay better attention.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,847  
IMG_6447.JPG

IMG_6444.JPG

IMG_6445.JPG

Went out to feed snagglepuss and saw nice sunset and rainbows. Light rain sitting on porch at 48°
IMG_6063.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #156,848  
Good evening all. 48ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, mostly clear sky and high temp was 85ºF. 10 day forecast more of the same. Boat launch to start day. Lake is 2 feet down, made launching more of a challenge. Took about 6 tries to get depth finder to boot up. Fish survey took place, 80 largemouth fis were measured and weighed. Got close to 200 large carp removed, they flopped out of containers, have to clean boat. Did get nap in. 6:45 departure to take SIL in cataract surgery.
Roy hope you and wife are feeling better.
Helogabals wreath is correct word. I am glad you did not elaborate on what builder does if no party :) Sounded like a great weekend, good to hear your candidates won.
Drew hope you found your motivation, sorry about the extra days of rain.
Billy sorry about the record low High.
Bill sorry to hear the cold is hitting so hard. Good to hear you get some extra days to return truck.
Dennis hope you are not getting too much rain.
Ken good to hear dirt work still paying off. hope water flow is under control.
Kyle thanks for the info. Dad was into training tool and die makers, and mechanical aptitude very helpful. I was thinking it would be helpful for your students as well.
Don sounds like a fun job. Farms sounds fun as well.
PJ glad mowing caught up. understand about need rain. Congrats on epic nap.
Buppies sounds like nice ride home, sorry about being tired.
Paul nice day yesterday. good luck with amp, good luck with suit.
PJ nice rant, part of problem is the engineering managers don't push them out there.
Frits thanks for info on engineering degree, and trining.
Drew hope you conserved plenty energy
Don interesting finish.
Mark sorry about the extensive cleanup you needed to do.
David glad you got mowing in. Nice Sophie lets you use her tractor :)
Mike sorry about weather related construction delays. Good to hear BIL has power back, and sorry about FIL damage.
Dennis nice progress hope permit process not much inpedimate to building.
Thomas hope today better than yesterday.
Dennis nice pics. Snagglepuss looks happy
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter and family drama, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, , Roy /palpitations, /angina, /alligatoritus, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Billy /wife back & hip, mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans and land purchase and development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery,Mike /spine injury and recovery, Scotty, /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,849  
Did my errands in town, including bank, picking up scraps for critters, stopping at Farm Equip place

The Zero-Turn was going to be delivered around 2:30 pm today, after the delay on Saturday. It arrived at 7:15 pm in the dark, placed on the edge of the driveway, and no contact made. I heard the dogs. Moved it to the back area behind the chicken coop and under a tree canopy. I'll have a better look in the morning. to dark for a photo, so here is an internet version ... I think it will work fine. Some modifications to be done still, but at least it is home now. This should be way easier for me to get on / off.
1664869280957.png

RZT S50 KH Cub Cadet, 2012, 25 HP zero turn mower / rider.​

Wife should be returning home tomorrow, was delayed again today.

Tuesday will be another day of bookkeeping, I don't expect to leave the driveway.

cheers All

/ Good morning!!!! #156,850  
Nice mower scaredy

Beautiful home BEF