Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,441  
Good to hear you are still splitting our ribs. I'd bring you a rack of raw asparagus with no salt!

There are but a few things that, when they suck, it is a good thing. I have used a central vac before, and it worked well, but the hose was really long. The thing I liked the most about it was it took all the microscopic dust out to the garage closet, which had a switched exhaust fan.

Work went well today. Got to cut some tungsten carbide 3D printed inserts, on the wire EDM. Left a brassy surface finish, but the researcher was just glad we could cut them, make them flat and parallel. Our resident QC guys know what flat and parallel means.

You can have parallelism, without something being flat. Imagine a lays potato chip. it is the same thickness throughout the chip, but not flat.

Cut some new design parts on the cnc plasma. I guess I should be documenting small nuances in parameters, but we are still learning.

Trying to teach my student workers how to be more communicative. They are really smart, but not so talkative. Talking might be a dying art....but not online here.

Don, would love to see some more "peeks" of your new home.

Prayers for our team.
Lot of engineers are intraverts.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,442  
Mostly,
Missed Snagglepuss, so went searching. Barn in first place I looked, since she has done that before.

Son's AC stopped working again. They guy who came out the other day said he has worked on it a good bit and has recommended it be replaced... Hope the landlord agrees.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,444  
69°F and .11 inches rain.

Good results with the PW yesterday. Sadly my new one started acting up, electrical issue I think, so had to switch over to the Ryobi. Area looks good. Today, I’ll start inside the old tractorshed getting straightened up.

Quick trip to town for some essentials and treat Sophie at one of the more touristy restaurants. My burger was overcooked otherwise OK

Today we host H&F. shrimp stir fry on the menu.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #190,445  
Speaking of PW. cat left another gut bomb just outside the front door, combination guts and throw up. After the shovel, got PW out and cleaned all the new spots off the porch. Due to sticking Loader valve on PW, Ffirst removed the loader valve from PW and got the sticking plunger to move, put it back on PW, It worked once then went to sticking again, so had to keep removing the tip, run water till it caught, then put tip back on. repeat every time i wanted to pull the trigger..
marked end of rows in garden, but still too muddy to do anything. maybe tomorrow will be dry enough, sunny today, calling for lots of rain saturday again..

/ Good morning!!!! #190,446  
David, wondering how you are doing with the tractor that stalls out? I had a couple of problems similar to that. One was some plastic shavings from the fuel tank that ended up in the fuel filter and caused similar issues and the other was part of an acorn that intermittently blocked the fuel outlet in the fuel tank. Added a filter to the old diesel storage tank and have not had any problems since.

IMG_3514.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #190,447  
Nice looking splitter M7040. Wolfe Ridge?

Nice house Don.

Nice Eagle pics Ron. I saw the one going to town yesterday, just too far to get a good picture.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #190,448  
Nice splitter, Frits.

Thanks for asking. Almost 9 weeks at dealership. Actually spoke with tech face to face last Friday. He was able to experience the problem, but no codes, so still a mystery. I gave him a list of service type things to do before I pick up, hopefully next week or so.

I still suspect a fuel delivery problem. Discussed with tech, after I run and experience problem again I will install a 2 g external tank bypassing the builtin. If still a problem, ??, but I will also install a code reader in hope. If external tank doesn’t stall then I will completely remove existing tank and clean. 🤞

/ Good morning!!!! #190,449  
this young couple are farming and videoing like mad.
She is very articulate and just believable.
Having planted row crops and waited for them to come up,
when "that first hint of green" is seen, like I saw today driving through
Solebury looking at the fields. The first of the corn was popping up.
Other fields still beige or brown, likely from Roundup waiting for Roundup ready beans or ethanol corn.

these folks pretty much represent the best of American values
they are dealing with flooded fields and tornadoes and they saw the Northern Lights which apparently futzed up some gps units.
oh to be young and be able to afford to do this.
if you don't inherit land, it's pretty tough to do if you actually want to make a profit.
If you don't care, and many don't, they just like the farm life, the tax deduction, the seasonal quality of life in general.

I bet Don is still discovering new stuff in his new house.
And all that redecorating to do, his wife will be busy.

David, not sure you have any other alternative but you have been remarkably patient.
Did they pressure test the fuel line, could a glob of gasket guck be clogging a line?
had that happen on an Olds Bravada; pick up tube in transfer case clogged from the beginning build.

From a customer relations standpoint, If I were LS, I'd be giving you a loaner on them. 2 months is simply an unacceptable amount of time for
a new tractor to be down. They should be flying a tech in, whatever it takes.
Thank goodness your wife has a tractor.
It appears your local guy just doesn't have the diagnostic aptitude you need.
at some point you have to start replacing lines, parts, something...
I think your aux fuel tank makes sense. Will eliminate the tank. Then you have to trace the lines forward, blow them out.
good luck

cleaning and testing your fuel injector is another good one to cross off the list.
would be nice if someone here in the LS threads could help you. I'm just lamely guessing

/ Good morning!!!! #190,450  
David, sounds like a good plan.
Nice splitter, Frits.

Thanks for asking. Almost 9 weeks at dealership. Actually spoke with tech face to face last Friday. He was able to experience the problem, but no codes, so still a mystery. I gave him a list of service type things to do before I pick up, hopefully next week or so.

I still suspect a fuel delivery problem. Discussed with tech, after I run and experience problem again I will install a 2 g external tank bypassing the builtin. If still a problem, ??, but I will also install a code reader in hope. If external tank doesn’t stall then I will completely remove existing tank and clean. 🤞
I had a left and right tank on the ZT with valve so easy to isolate the problem. Tank had to come off to find the problem