Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #191,941  
headed out to find the pump and oil reservoir for the rv hydraulic stabilizers.
hard to believe I haven't seen it yet, they must have buried it.
They say they like to put in between the frame, underneath, so probably have to crawl under to see it.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,942  
Kyle, I hope it is ticking just like my 25 year watch that I got in 2010.

The Ambulance driver asked me what prompted me to call 911 seeing as I didn't know anything about stroke except that I could still stick out my tongue.
I told her that about 15 friends that I have never met face to face said to. So I did. Good advice guys. Thanks!

/ Good morning!!!! #191,943  
This was last weeks mowing.
20240615_182810__OH_Farm_mowing_drone.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #191,944  
Popgadget, I'm starting to believe you have 36 hours in a day....tig welds look better than mine by far.
I'm wanting to get a small spool of hard facing wire, to run a couple of beads on my lawnmower blades, then sharpen them.

I’ve always used SMAW or torch applied rod for hard facing.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,946  
Good evening all. 78ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Moderate wind with brisk gusts, sky cleared off, and high temp was 93ºF, HI 99ºF. Bike across Kansas went well except for last day when thunderstorm broke out in morning before departure and showed on the route as well. After 2 hour wait and storms continued to redevelop, we went back to Wichita Was not in shape to drive home so stayed over night in Wichita. Did get good nap in and dinner at stepdaughter's. Will post pics from trip/
Catching up, Posts from June 6 AM:
Ron sorry about the empty box, glad you got a replacement. Good to hear ice cream supply back up to snuff. Hope you got the grass mowed. Nice flowers.
Bill glad no problems with t-storms. Hope dump run/town run went well.
Drew sorry no lake Drew from rain, hope you got nephew to practice. Never been to gender reveal party.
Buppies have been praying for you and wife. Hope you got some rain
Thomas hope day went well.
Billy glad you getting rain, getting on to dry season. Hope Boss does not do much damage.
Drew thanks for info on container ship issue.
Ron don't think flower is a primrose.
Don glad you had cook day to work on move.
Frits sorry about tornadoes, got to see damage from OK tornado on way to bike ride. Good to head D doing better neat pics
Drew wild boars are also in a lot of other states as well.
Ken glad you got some rain. Good to hear your Dad got his operation. Good luck finding a rehab facility.
Drew hope mowing went well.
Plowhog if it is any consolation I encountered several 95+ days will camping and biking.
Paul hope rain didn't mess with construction progress timing. Glad you caught conduit bad location while easy to move. Hope you can see better and end of driveway now. Hope all chores got done
RNG sounds like a lot of work involved for trash change ouve. glad easier to get replacement batteries. Sorry about false alarm, I use earplugs a lot while traveling.
Engineer earplugs can help a lot at night
More catch up tomorrow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,947  
Need coffee this morning. 65° with thunderstorm this morning. Heading to 93° with thunderstorms ending by late morning. .41" rain so far. Fathers Day party was very enjoyable. 11 fathers were at party. Lots of kids enjoying the swimming pool. No plans for today. Probably stay out of the heat. House is still at 76°. I am sure AC will come on for the first time his year before the week is over.
0MCbg9u.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,948  
64 outside this AM, heading to 90.

Pretty quiet weekend. Two of three daughters stopped by for Father's day. A pleasant surprise for sure.

Heat expected to build up towards the weekend. Need to make sure the animals have ample water supplies handy. May cut grass one more time. Also need to get wife packed for her road trip.

Hope the week goes smoothly for all. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #191,949  
65 this morning high of 88 maybe storms but low chances

Good to hear from you PJ

Thanks mostly everything here is in a mess fighting all the time.

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #191,950  
good Monday morning all
the heat is on for many of us, maybe even most of us, 90 here today, and getting hotter
hope lots of you had good times with family

haircut today around lunchtime, then I have to mow the lawn, more like mowing the clover.
And pleased to report honey bee buzzing in the clover near the garden outside. Another friend who brings in bees
for his garden, which I think is overkill, felt we had less bees now. Some blame pesticides, some blame ?

You guys are like friends I've never met.

Well said PJS. Though on Labor Day weekend you will sure meet me.
And we hope to go to the St Louis zoo early that Sunday morning.

Bill, we get by with a little help from our friends.
just need to keep focusing on what brings us together