Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #192,171  
Good (Friday) morning, on the 'shortest' day of the year. Overnight Low of 1.2C and it's presently 12.8C, mostly clear with a wee breeze.

Yesterday's meetings both went well. The trip to Pyengana was a bust as, due to Winter hours, it was closed... oh, well, it's a fun drive. I did manage to pick up some cheese at the "Tasmania Shop" in town so all of my tasks were accomplished.

Today I need to prepare/clear the front paddock/equine exercise arena of all obstacles in preparation for the lime being delivered sometime early next week.

Tomorrow I'm away early for another meeting in Ross @ 1000.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #192,172  
G'morning Wags,
Good evening here.
On vacation at Mo Ranch near Hunt Texas. Beautiful here. River water is cooler than TxDon's and mine's standards. Guessing around low 70's F.

Having to use wifi, no cell service here. Had another Turd floater hit us here. Maybe and inch of rain.

Breakfast at 7:30 in the morning.

Prayers for our team.

/ Good morning!!!! #192,173  
Good evening all. 74ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind, overcast thinned out through the day, high temp was 89ºF, HI 95ºF. Made coffee and putter, bike ride, mowed inside fence, sorted golf balls, about 10 dozen. Napped, had 2 fish club meetings.
Resuming Jun 11 posts:
Thomas hope day went well.
Bill glad you are being careful about what you do while Junior gone.
Paul if I remember correctly Sky King started with a "bamboo bomber". Mission BBQ for lunch sounds good. Nice you got R/C stick time in, nice pic. Sorry about the flame out Hope the PEX and Crete Heat install went well.
Buppies hope bear not break anything because no suet.
Scott(vt) hope you had good trip to VT.
Ken sorry not much time for your own projects.
Billy hope your firewood ready to go before winter. Sounds like chipmunks can be very entertaining. Hope find or can make a water cart for your wife.
RNG hope you can get wiring issues resolved.
RS good to hear shop getting cleaned up and more organized. Sounds like you get some heat soon.
Ted congrats on rain. Hope car interior and mowing went well.
Dennis nice rack, hope Snagglepuss got good nap.
Dennis nice pi and progress on the rock.
Fuddy sorry about breaking turn signal switch.
Dennis I signed up for State Farm and supply them directly :)
Kyle good luck with blend door, climate control repair. I often wonder it some of the air pulsing has to do with the aerodynamics of the newer cars. Sorry sons mechanical skills not up to his math skills. That was funny about the cooties :)
Randy(wag) hope town run was successful.
June 12 posts:
Ron sorry to hear about broken leg. nice mallard pic, have one nesting in front bushes. Last time duck did that critter got the eggs.
Billy glad you got hike in, and some coffee roasting.
Drew glad you slept well. good luck finding and fixing squeal.
Thomas hope day went well.
Bill sorry about you activity restrictions.
Buppies sorry about no rain. Hope you find suet feeder. prayers sent.
Don glad you got rain. Hope move was completed.
Scott(vt) hope trip went well and nothing was forgotten.
Ron hope you are getting good aim :)
Paul glad day went well, panels are interesting. What got upgrade on little plane? Sorry no breakfast with professor for a while.
Ken glad mow deck repaired and back in service. Glad you got your dad working to better fitness hope it carries over. Hope new neighbor works out Nice pic
Dennis yup on a bike trip.
Bill glad most of weakness gone.
RNG glad you found the breaker that was tripped off. Glad welder worked on outlet. Hope you get cool spell when you go north.
Drew glad good trip home. Sorry about truck blocking red light.
Dennis sound like you got retired thing down :)
Drew glad outside work caught up.
Phil nice pipes, how do you make stems ?
Thomas hope you got your meal as well as the hawk.
Frits glad you got new dryer hooked up and running. Sorry about depth perception problems. Hope grocery people get bill straighten out. Thanks for pic of old dryer getting loaded.
Drew glad new door ordered and friend will help you get it.
More catch up later.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #192,174  
Coffee is cooling in cup. 64° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 86° with chances of thunderstorms in afternoon. Had a upset stomach all day yesterday. So grocery shopping and grass mowing is back on the list for today.
Tiger Lilies are in full bloom.
MVt2Tge.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #192,175  
Good morning, the low temp is 64 and going up to 79°F. Wind NE 7 mph. 40% chance of showers. Cloudy.

I am going to try and find my spare SMV sign today and sort a way to mount it on the Z-turn. To be legal to run it into town I must have one on it somewhere facing the rear. There is no ROPs on it so it will have to go on the back of the seat. Air cooled motors need all the ventilation they can get so covering the rear vents is an no-no.

That'll be about it for today.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #192,176  
good morning all
another stinking hot day
but starting off well as I'm picking up my 14 yo nephew's son and bringing him home to work on jobs with me.
First we will pull everything out of rv outside cabinets and clean/organize.
Then we will wash and detail my car.
I also want to pull everything out of garage and neaten that up, but if it gets too hot, maybe not.

Ron, hope you feel better today.

Don, impressive and healthy kitchen gadget, never saw one before
reminds me that in NC, I had a double boiler/steamer on the stove all the time.
I had friends ask "what's that?"

Bill, be careful driving your zturn on the roads. If I were you, I'd take the tractor...

I'm still on for my Washington NC trip early next week, leaving Monday.
this time just driving the car and staying at hotel. Too bad it's going to be mid 90's there the whole time.
my friend has a deck overlooking the Pamlico River, was hoping to get some seat time but not in
those temps. I'm seeing both my old lady friends (one is 91) and taking them to early dinners. And going out to lunch
with old neighbor one day. Just visits since I'm not taking the rv down there this year.

other job this morning is to reset the null on the rv leveling system. Need to watch the youtube video again and get the
specific three button push on control panel. I wrote it down on a slip of paper which has, of course, disappeared.

speaking of disappearing, brand new insurance ID card blew out window of rv going to shop. Grrrr. Just sent to me.
So I had to call agent, again, and she emailed another one to repair shop for PA inspection. And I printed out another one for me.
at least now that it's in my email, I can find it again. It was worth it to drive with windows down, but I did run a/c on way home and
it blew cold. Will be very important when I drive all day through the Sonoran Desert.

/ Good morning!!!! #192,177  
66F thick fog mid 70's for high afternoon showers heavy at times.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today... 4 hours at part store afternoon putter.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #192,178  
Morning all!
Starting out hot and soupy already! Been to hot to get anything done outside. Puttering in the garden and in the house seems appropriate. Here is the forecast for the next few days.
weather6-21.jpg
Will be working on the antique John Deere again today as parts have finally showed up. Need to take a few minutes away from that to head to the apartment for an estimate on painting the second floor interior. Needs it badly as it hasn't been done in a long time.
Hanging out in the shop when nothing else is going on. Nice and cool down there! Made another wizards pipe. This one I carved and colored.
IMG_8535.jpgIMG_8542.jpg
Working on more little boxes for something to keep me busy and also useful. Multiple different wood types but mostly walnut.
IMG_8552.jpg
That's it for now. Time for another coffee.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #192,179  
Good morning all,
68° now highs in the upper 70’s today. 👍
Sunny this am supposed to get clouds and showers in the afternoon, could use some steady rain. Had some boomers roll through last night but not much for rain, sort of broke up and went around us.

Yesterday’s grocery shopping was a surprise, the store was practically empty, the shelves were fully stocked and they had just put out the rotisserie cooked chickens! Sometimes the stars do align!

No real plans for today, maybe a ride to the coast for lunch or?

Enjoy your day everyone
Stay safe and healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #192,180  
some days you just get lucky NHBX (y)

I'm a little worried about Bill's plans for locomotion today.

wonderful email from young man who is helping me today,
telling his "Uncle" he'd be ready at 8am sharp.
Since his father was a Navy submariner, nuke engineer,
I'm pretty sure he will always be on time.

nice kid. A smaller stature shall we say in a family known for larger
men. His father got maternal height instead of paternal, (good for a sub mariner)
and same for him. Though both his parents are around five feet.
very petite beautiful mother. So this young man will never be a
physical giant, but he is incredibly eager to learn.
the proverbial super bright inquisitive boy who is very articulate
and I love to teach.
kind of like rent a son.
it's family, so it works.

Most of all, he is gentle, and that is right up my alley.

so if his father is my nephew, what is the son to me? great Uncle?
that sounds pompous....but maybe not to the Chinese