Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #27,131  
26 this morning and headed to 45 today. Maybe. Never got any warmer yesterday. Stayed around 31 or 32 all day. Snowed pretty hard at times too. A couple of times bridges turned white. But our ground is still too warm. Nothing like you northerners are seeing.

Wife is talking about doing some Black Friday shopping. I hope she keeps talking about it. Maybe the clock will slip over to tomorrow.

Never seen the point to standing in line for hours just to save $10. Pretty low wages if you ask me.

/ Good morning!!!!
#27,132  
Had a great meal last night, my inlaws do a great job. No snow here, yet. I am going to a 5k race my wife is running in tonight, then a parade, the "Fantasy of Lights" here in Howell. My sister is coming to spend some time with us. I guess this means I gotta get shaved and showered pretty soon....:) I need to do a couple of things today, including getting the snowblower out. I am gonna need it, sooner or later.

/ Good morning!!!! #27,133  
Good morning all. Yesterday was overcast until mid afternoon then sunny, breezy. This morning 26F high of 51F moderate breeze. Next several days will be warm, should get some biking in. Wife wants to go fridge shopping again, granddaughter's car need a coolant leak found and repaired on the agenda today.

/ Good morning!!!! #27,134  
Safe travel for all those returning home:thumbsup:

Thomas hope the car key was not "smart", those are pricy :shocked::thumbdown:

Kyle my belated condolences on your brother. :weepy:

/ Good morning!!!! #27,135  
68F and .92 inches rain last 24 hours.

Still stuffed from yesterday. As one of the participants noted, the food just seemed exceptional this year.

Taking the day to relax

Be safe
Have a great day

Yesterday 04:42 PM

/ Good morning!!!! #27,136  
24F and partly cloudy @ 11:00 ... sun looks like it is trying to peek out.

Looks like we ended up getting several inches of snow ... nothing to worry about really ... should be gone by Monday.

Got the mortar around the stove pipe where it goes into the chimney repaired yesterday ... so we've got really good draft again. I really think I need to open up the air inlet on this thing ... it just doesn't seem to be getting enough air to stay hot enough to keep the blower fan running.

Back when I restored it originally, I did open it up a little with a die grinder ... but if you load it up with fuel (wood) the fire sometimes will tend to die down over time ... even with the air inlet open all the way. The clean out drawer can be opened to allow additional air in, but I don't like doing that because it seems too easy to overfire the stove.

Also need to finish the duct work ... so it's actually connected to the rest of the HVAC duct work.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

/ Good morning!!!! #27,137  
Great dinner, house full of noisy kids and grand kids, stuff scattered everywhere, cats running for cover, just perfect!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #27,138  
Mostly_gas.
"Thomas hope the car key was not "smart", those are pricy"
Cost $35 per key...OUCH. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #27,139  
51 degrees.......lots of rain......will get up to 60 today. We've had about 4 inches of rain in last 24 hours. No black Friday shopping for me!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #27,140  
30º here this morning, fire going, beautiful day, sunny and no wind. Me belly doing good from yesterday, and leftover just now for lunch, mmmmmm... Hope y'all boys had a great Thanksgiving Day too! And good weekend, and safe travels, if ye have to drive anywhere. Keep'er between the ditches boys.