Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,812  
Another cloudy, windy, cool day same as 10 of the last 13 days have been. I'm ready for warm spring weather.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,813  
23 here, not getting much better. Maybe we will see the sun today? Need to get ready for spring here, thinking of starting some tomato plants? I need to research this a bit.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,814  
Need lots of hat coffee this morning. 49 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 75 with lots of sun and a breeze this afternoon. RV Park yard sale today. Should get enough exercise walking all the streets.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,815  
First of all, Happy Texas Independence Day!

The Texas Declaration of Independence.

Texas Independence Day is the celebration of the adoption of the Texas Declaration of Independence on March 2, 1836. With this document, settlers in Mexican Texas officially broke from Mexico, creating the Republic of Texas.[1] Texas Independence Day is an official holiday in the state of Texas.[2]

I'm celebrating with the chain saw and tractor. Cutting up some downed trees from this week's windstorm, and using the cut wood to create a brush pile to attract more birds (we've adopted a wildlife management plan for our property.)

Old-Come-and-Take-It.gif

/ Good morning!!!! #8,816  
64F and looking nice

Great day yesterday - mowed the dogs' area, finished hanging pegboard, 1st color coat of paint -Progress

Hopefully, more mowing today

View attachment 305926

David, that really looks nice. It looks like it was built at the same time as the rest of the garage/shop. What are you gonna use this smaller room for? You probably said, but my excuse is forgetting due to old age.:D

26 F here this morning and only warming to the upper '40s this afternoon. I hope to get onions planted today. I retilled my garden wet spot yesterday and it was much drier. Hopefully by this afternoon, it will be dry enough to bed up into rows. I may just wait 'til tomorrow because It's supposed to be in the high '60s then. That will give it another day to dry.

Edit: I forgot that while in the garden, I snapped off 5 nice asparagus spears and ate them on the spot. Yummy:licking: Spring is in the air.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,817  
good morning its a cool 11 but sunny getting up to 28 today.they said by end of next week we could hit near 40.think spring

/ Good morning!!!! #8,818  
2013-03-02, 0940

Slept in today, but we've been up a few hours.
The current temperature is 31...a high of 36 predicted.

Boy, we were out back having a cigaret this morning and saw something dead on the lawn about 30 yards outside the fence. My binoculars are still packed away, so we used a low power rifle scope. Looks like a raccoon.
Anyway, I wanted it off the lawn so I strapped on a .357 Ruger, grabbed a shovel and away I went.
Well, we still have a foot of very crusty snow on the ground and my progress was about 10 yards. With my gimpy leg, it was tough going and after the third fall, I said "to **** with it". Another critter will probably get it...or I'll wait until more snow thaws out.
Thought about using the Deere...and if I had those chains installled, I probably would. I reckon I'd have to do some snow removal on the way and since it's a sloped area, might get the tractor stuck...not worth the efort.
Reckon snowshoes or a used snowmobile is in our future though!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,819  
63F, blue sky
Heading for breakfast
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,820  
David, that really looks nice. It looks like it was built at the same time as the rest of the garage/shop. What are you gonna use this smaller room for? You probably said, but my excuse is forgetting due to old age.:D

26 F here this morning and only warming to the upper '40s this afternoon. I hope to get onions planted today. I retilled my garden wet spot yesterday and it was much drier. Hopefully by this afternoon, it will be dry enough to bed up into rows. I may just wait 'til tomorrow because It's supposed to be in the high '60s then. That will give it another day to dry.

Edit: I forgot that while in the garden, I snapped off 5 nice asparagus spears and ate them on the spot. Yummy:licking: Spring is in the air.:)

Thanks Jim

That was what I was shooting for.
This is extension to my workshop. Basically so wife can get the garage space LOL. Playing with a potential organization plan, but likely will poll the TBN braintrust for input.