Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #28,931  
This is the pizza dough after proofing (rising) in the frig for 2-1/2 days. The package on the left is what it looks like frozen.
You can see the finger poke indent that stayed indented, meaning the dough is ready.
DSC03129.jpg

This is the pepperoni grease I didn't eat. :laughing: Sliced the pepperoni, spread out and microwaved on paper towels until fairly dry.
DSC03132.jpg

To see the rest of the story, visit: Larro's What's for supper ??? thread in Rural Living.

/ Good morning!!!! #28,932  
dave1949...saw the pics on Larro's thread...love the Classico sauce ourselves. We also love pepperoni and try to remove as much fat and grease as possible but the problem is the pepperoni tends to slide toward my mouth once it's out of the package...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #28,933  
dave1949...saw the pics on Larro's thread...love the Classico sauce ourselves. We also love pepperoni and try to remove as much fat and grease as possible but the problem is the pepperoni tends to slide toward my mouth once it's out of the package...:laughing:

:laughing: I just can't do grease anymore. About one hour after eating something really fatty I'm looking for the Pepto Bismol. I only put pepperoni on half the pizza. I hardly ever order pepperoni pizza from a pizza shop.

Prosciutto and mushroom is good. Pizza places using real prosciutto are few and far between, and non-existent here in the sticks. And the mushrooms are usually the un-sauteed rubbery ones from a tin can. If you find a place that makes great pizza; good crust, good sauce and good mozzarella is darn good by itself.

/ Good morning!!!! #28,934  
:laughing: I just can't do grease anymore. About one hour after eating something really fatty I'm looking for the Pepto Bismol. I only put pepperoni on half the pizza. I hardly ever order pepperoni pizza from a pizza shop.

Prosciutto and mushroom is good. Pizza places using real prosciutto are few and far between, and non-existent here in the sticks. And the mushrooms are usually the un-sauteed rubbery ones from a tin can. If you find a place that makes great pizza; good crust, good sauce and good mozzarella is darn good by itself.

Pizza Marghereti. Mozzerella, basil, tomato, garlic. olive oil. Simple, but pretty darn good when done right.

/ Good morning!!!! #28,935  
Golf cart back together. Still some maintenance to do, but happy with the clean up so far image-909877924.jpg image-2122625902.jpg
The before pic

image-1323927983.jpg

<CSIHelper: 0x1595b6e0>

/ Good morning!!!! #28,936  
Nice job on your golf cart. Is it an EZGO?? Did you paint the cushion, bumpers and canopy or replace them? Nice tires as well.

I just added a rear seat on my fathers last week.

/ Good morning!!!! #28,937  
David the seats look great. The darker color might help the mold/mildew from returning - let us know in a few months.

/ Good morning!!!! #28,938  
Nice job on your golf cart. Is it an EZGO?? Did you paint the cushion, bumpers and canopy or replace them? Nice tires as well. I just added a rear seat on my fathers last week.

Thanks
97 gas EZGO

I painted the seats with dupli-color vinyl and fabric paint
Painted top and bumper with Rustoleum Plastic paint

I'd love the flip rear seat, but just can't find one that's affordable. I've about settled on a design for a single rear facing seat between the supports and a plastic basket on each side

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #28,939  
That sure looks nice David, and it flexes and doesn't show wrinkles?
Must have good elasticity. Whenever it fully cures, maybe a shot of 303 protectant or something
like that. Sun tan lotion for those gorgeous seats. Mighty snazzy.

/ Good morning!!!! #28,940  
Good evening all. 32F this morning, 36F for a high, freezing drizzle for a bit this morning, the light rain or drizzle all day. Church,grocery store then take granddaughter to work, then start and drive the red truck (couldn't self start when back from TX). Tomorrow morning forecast around freezing then dropping temps all day. Cold until Thursday then 40's for a few days. Have a lot of nail pulling and two S-10 to get inspected.