Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #36,321  
2015-07-30, 0326

66 right now...high of 86 today, maybe a thunderstorm

/ Good morning!!!! #36,322  
A cooler day here, may be a good day to persecute the Canada thistle again.

Larro, your hand sure looks a mess, hope the pills do the trick before it spreads further :eek: Perhaps the cat needs worming too.

Drew, masking the grass edge with cardboard when you spray sounds hard work. You could try making a shield to fit on your spray lance to make it easier. Hope the date was enjoyable - a bookworm sounds much better than Larro's worm.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #36,323  
Good morning, 67F here in Southern Ontario, headed for clear skies and a high of 88F. Had a nice shower yesterday around suppertime to cool things off a little.

/ Good morning!!!! #36,324  
60F now high low 90's chance t-storms late afternoon.
Pumpkin and cukes plants growing great during this warm spell :eek:. deer aren't moving well after sunset...just plan to warm.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #36,325  
Poured second cup of coffee. 65° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 83° with sunshine and a breeze. Got my sister to our home after 8pm. Storm passed at about the time her flight was to arrive. Airport was closed. This delayed flights by over 2 hours. Then baggage was delayed. Sure am glad I do not have to fly anymore. Off to visit my mother today. I did get lawn cut.
Drew, missing in action.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #36,326  
70 this morning up here on the hill. Gonna be a hot one down in town on fresh pavement.

/ Good morning!!!! #36,327  
73 going to 91 with likely rain. It missed us yesterday.

Not planning too much today - water the new Christmas trees and weed around them, prune some shrubs, roast more coffee, work on my mower steering before I have to use it again...and read all about Drew's adventures last night.

/ Good morning!!!! #36,328  
Don, what kind of hallucinogenic bread are you making??? :)

I mixed the flour with the squeezed grape juice and sugar now I'm just waiting for the fermenting to start. Why is it not starting? Might have to go back to the drawing board.

Good morning! 72˚ another hot day. Yesterday my Acurite weather station reported 107˚ - not right, it was only 101˚ according to my old mercury thermometer.

We had 14 in the pool yesterday for volleyball, if we would have had one more show up we would have had to rotate with 3 teams of 5.

I need to look for a recumbent bike for Dad to keep his muscle tone.

Drew MIA from his date?

/ Good morning!!!! #36,329  
good morning all. Well, it was fun and my offer to drive home from the restaurant was gratefully accepted. And we had some of my left over chocolate cake I made for dessert back at my home. All went nicely, the lady was very nice, no spark or magic whatsoever, but I'm sure a good new friend. A widow of one year, she lives in a beautiful home right on the River.

Onward. Headed out to load my brand new orchard sprayer on the trailer and take it to a repair shop downtown. Brand new Honda engine, albeit the lower quality model, would not run much above idle and behaved like it had gunk in its carb. Under warranty, I'm not taking it apart, but it sure was annoying that a new Northern Tools sprayer would not work because the Honda engine would not run. Sure not expected when you buy quality stuff. The engine had been run, there was a little gas in there and that may have been the problem. Hard to believe the factory or local distributor would put anything but non ethanol gas in there but who knows.

Going up to 92 today, continuing dry weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #36,330  
Mid-80's again today with possible late afternoon t-storms passing through.

Tuesday morning I messed up the top pad on my left index finger moving some large rocks. Sort of skidded the pad mostly off when it got pinched between rocks. Not doing much until that heals a bit. Good thing I am right-handed. There are a couple of permits to do at the Planning Board meeting this evening and maybe I can pick up the new mower tail wheel assembly today.

I utilized my entire appropriate vocabulary when this happened. :laughing: I've been flushing it with hydrogen peroxide and putting antibiotic salve on it plus wrapping it to keep it clean.
DSC03195.jpg

Our new Subaru Forester baby gets to come home on Friday.