Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #73,141  
I was thinking more like my new building produces 80000 birds every few weeks! No offense to farmer, but charity begins at home! LOL

and you are going to put that gigundo chicken house in your back yard? This I have to see...:D
Well, you'll need more tractors, always look at the bright side.
Now you can't get that big check for just smiling at your sweetie.

/ Good morning!!!! #73,142  
9 and going to 30, mostly sunny. Wind N 8 mph.

We've still got about 2' in the bush, but the driveway only has 6" of hard packed snow on it. The sun is really hot and the snow is slowly going, that is just the way I like it. Slow melt means no flooding.

Happy Birthday, Sophie!

I got a dump run and some shopping in town today, that is about it.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #73,143  
Good Morning from Texas and thanks to a friend, enjoy the wildflowers. 9A44A110-BE45-450F-8762-52CD90075E2E.jpegD0396CE3-9E3E-4BED-93DC-7E90F9DD15E5.jpegE88095D3-7FD8-4A8D-BB4F-09D75B362BB6.jpeg3C56FAC4-9F62-4665-9B4F-BABAB5D6EF37.jpeg9EB02186-2AB7-432B-B3D3-ED6D159D25ED.jpegDD396C34-F9A2-40DD-AE34-D3D8E6CB31FF.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #73,145  
and you are going to put that gigundo chicken house in your back yard? This I have to see...:D
Well, you'll need more tractors, always look at the bright side.
Now you can't get that big check for just smiling at your sweetie.

It’s worked so far! LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #73,146  
Against all my better judgement, and because it's the right thing to do,
I have put my offer of giving a used tractor to my Quaker Meeting in PA to the House & Grounds Committee.
Who will meet with the Trustees since the the tractor will be used in the large cemetery and that "turf" literally comes under
the Trustees. I'm sure all churches have similar committees, so instead of just getting something done, and I am one of two people
involved in a discussion among more than a dozen who has even sat on the seat of a tractor. Sigh.
Big hearts, good hearts, not much understanding.

So here I am trying to describe the features and functions of a BX Kubota with a little loader to a very wide range of mostly white collar folk,
and I list the pto and the three point hitch and then the question comes back does it have a pto and three point hitch.
Sigh.
It has to be a very small tractor due to clearances in the graveyard. A small Massey or similar would do. BX is actually a tiny bit on the small side,
maybe a B or the equivalent one ton tractor.

When you drive over areas where you aren't sure where the bodies are, including some American Indians, buried more than 300 years ago,
there is a shared sense in the Meeting to tread lightly, in all senses of that term. If my little Massey had a loader it would be a perfect tractor but it's not going anywhere...

No excavator work, no snow removal; both contracted out. But snow cleanup is where the bucket helps and rear rake will help with getting gravel back on gravel roads throughout graveyard.
We had to plow 14 inches of wet snow out of there, all the way back of course..., so that an elderly member of the Meeting who had passed a few days earlier, a Federal judge who my Mother clerked for, could get a green burial on Sunday. I was all set to yell weather clause or something like that, the plow truck got stuck and had to be wrecker truck hauled out., but
I'm not up there and the call was made to get it done. And they did. Snow is snow, you deal with it. Just have to be careful in graveyards not to hurt gravestones pushing snow.

So I'm working hard to get my very first tractor back. It's quite a saga of first it was the church's tractor, then it was mine, now it's the church's again, and I want it back since it's
getting wrecked there. Maybe two hours use in four years. Just the wrong tractor for them and no loader. Square peg in a round hole and I aim to fix that.
So I'm looking at used BX's with MMM and loader.

But the point of all this, other than being a tractor story, is that regardless of my knowing what will work best there,
there must be a shared sense of agreement in this process. So it's in committee. And this process is bog slow.
Always has been, likely always will be, though email really helps.
Less night meetings. Maybe this sounds familiar at other churches some of you attend.

So here I am offering the gift horse/tractor to the church, and they are mulling it over.
Am hoping Uhaul makes a one way trailer I can rent in PA to haul my tractor back; my trailer is only one ton and the tractor
is a little over that. Too long a drive to worry about blowing a tire on a single axle trailer.

/ Good morning!!!! #73,147  
Did y誕ll sit home and post all day?
90 new posts!

Isn't that a little bit like the pot calling the kettle black? You ARE the Epic Contributor with 22,939 posts, aren't you? Do you realize that at this point you're responsible for .46% of the 5 MILLION posts on TBN? Wouldn't that make you part of the "problem"?:laughing: Actually, that's quite an accomplishment, Randy.:thumbsup::laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #73,148  
Am hoping Uhaul makes a one way trailer I can rent in PA to haul my tractor back; my trailer is only one ton and the tractor
is a little over that. Too long a drive to worry about blowing a tire on a single axle trailer.

You are making a very generous offer to your church, Drew. I wonder, though, if there isn't a local dealer up there where you could trade that old Kubota in on a machine more appropriate to the church's needs? Once they know the history, they might be willing to help aid and abet your charity...

/ Good morning!!!! #73,149  
Isn't that a little bit like the pot calling the kettle black? You ARE the Epic Contributor with 22,939 posts, aren't you? Do you realize that at this point you're responsible for .46% of the 5 MILLION posts on TBN? Wouldn't that make you part of the "problem"?:laughing: Actually, that's quite an accomplishment, Randy.:thumbsup::laughing:

Big and small numbers so early in the morning. Makes my head spin. :shocked: But then I can only wish to reach any of those numbers. :eek::D
Good job Randy.

/ Good morning!!!! #73,150  
You are making a very generous offer to your church, Drew. I wonder, though, if there isn't a local dealer up there where you could trade that old Kubota in on a machine more appropriate to the church's needs? Once they know the history, they might be willing to help aid and abet your charity...

It's a Case IH and the dealer wants no part of it. Case IH has left town...
I'm already talking to the local dealer where I bought my own L. They would be first choice, but I can use that tractor, plus I renovated it and only because it didn't fit on the mover's truck
that it wound up back there anyway. It's a perfect small row crop tractor for me, and some implement will live on the back of it.