Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #136,211  
Got a notice, from the insurance co., that they will no longer cover bodily injury or property damage caused by specific breeds of dogs:
Akita
Cane Corso
Chow Chow
Doberman
Dogo Argentino
Mastiff
Pit Bull
Presa Canario
Rottweiler
Staffordshire Terrier (all)
Wolf or Wolf Hybrids
trained guard or attack dogs
Animals with a history of biting
Or any animal deemed dangerous, vicious, or potentially dangerous under state statue.
Hmmmm.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,212  
Hope you "get 'er done" tomorrow. You do know you're retired right??? :)
Mostly.
Thomas you filling in at work now?
I let it be known that Iam retire also how many hours week for how long until he hires replacements. ;)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #136,213  
Got a notice, from the insurance co., that they will no longer cover bodily injury or property damage caused by specific breeds of dogs:
Akita
Cane Corso
Chow Chow
Doberman
Dogo Argentino
Mastiff
Pit Bull
Presa Canario
Rottweiler
Staffordshire Terrier (all)
Wolf or Wolf Hybrids
trained guard or attack dogs
Animals with a history of biting
Or any animal deemed dangerous, vicious, or potentially dangerous under state statue.
Interesting. I've never heard of that. Apparently they've had lots of claims against the homeowner from being bitten by those breeds.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,214  
69F steady thunder storm near by should around 8:30pm.

Weatherman said last evening nit cloud in sight,with in 30 mins 2 thunderstorms roll thru with heavy rains and lost power couple hours.

Bed early tonight got busy day tomorrow trimming and critter care.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,215  
I have no idea what it's like in your area, but in this area, we've had a terrible time with the Department of Public Safety Driver's License offices. My daughter and granddaughter have had a terrible time getting an appointment for granddaughter to get her first driver's license; haven't gotten it yet. And then with the pandemic it's been so difficult for anyone to get into a driver's license office for anything that the state has said you won't be issued a traffic citation if you should be stopped and have an expired driver's license. The Denton office was small, parking lot small, etc. The last time I renewed my own driver's license in Denton, I got there about an hour before it opened and was only second in line. But since then things have gotten much worse.

So finally, the state decided to build a new facility in Denton. That new facility opened last week; much bigger facility, much bigger parking lot, many more employees, more than twice as many employees waiting on customers, etc. So just out of curiosity, I drove by the place about 4:40 a.m. yesterday and found only 5 people sitting by the door waiting for it to open at 7 a.m. In other words they were going to be sitting there at least 2 hours and 20 minutes to be sure they could get in; I have no idea what time they got there. I drove by again about 6:30 a.m. (half hour before opening) and there was well over 100 people lined up outside.

About 9:30 a.m. I was curious enough to drive by again, and no one standing outside; lots of cars in the parking lot, but still plenty of parking, so I just decided to walk in and see what the place looked like. More than 100 people sitting in the two waiting rooms, but a nice young lady started showing me around a bit, and happened to mention that, in Texas, we can now renew our driver's license two years before it's due to expire. Mine is due to expire in a year and a half, so I asked, "How about going ahead and renewing it?" So she checks on her computer and tells me I have to have my birth certificate OR a passport to renew the same license I've had for 65 years. So now I'm really curious to see how bad things have gotten.

Since it's only 6.5 miles from my house, I came home, got my old certified birth certificate and went back. Got a number assigned, filled out a two sided one page questionnaire, and had a seat in one of the straight chairs, spaced about 3 or 4 feet apart, and sat there and watched the numbers on a screen as people were called to one of the clerks. I was called in just over an hour of sitting there. And a very pleasant young lady looked at my old license, birth certificate, asked if I had my social security card. I did not and she quickly said, "That's OK." She got my thumb prints, make a photo of me, and for $33 (charged on a credit card) gave me a sheet of paper showing my new license to be received in two weeks and to be good until January 2031. And I got home before noon.

So it still takes some time, but pleasant folks to deal with and a lot better than in the past. And of course I don't even expect to live to the expiration date on my new license.:D:D:D

My guess on the birth certificate and/or passport is they want to give you the new Real ID that is needed for airplanes soon.

In Missouri that just got delayed into 2022 but when I renewed in August I had to show my passport. I have zero clue where my birth certificate is located.

MoKelly

/ Good morning!!!! #136,216  
   / Good morning!!!! #136,217  
Lots of rain in Western Australia at the moment and more coming. I must admit that mine has been like that more than once..

Bogged 2.PNG
Bogged 3.PNG

Bogged 1.PNG

/ Good morning!!!! #136,218  
RNG…..I have no idea if she put anything on the lillies. But everything is having an exceptional growth year around here.

/ Good morning!!!! #136,220  
Good evening all. 77F for the start, mostly cloudy , light breeze. Light wind till t-storm went through,partly cloudy till then as well. Storm drop temp 10F till is was gone then work back up. High temp was 98F 106F HI and DP 72F. Bike earlt this morning, then trip to town for meds and groceries and gas. Brought home Chic-fil-a for lunch then napped. Good news /Bad news on wife's laptop, battery is bad and no longer user replaceable. :mad:
Covid update: Cooke 3279 confirmed cases, 26 active cases, Montague 1829 confirmed cases, 26 active cases, Grayson, 11753 confirmed cases, 101 active cases.
Dennis sorry about the wait, 3 hours is a long time
Kyle sorry about your cat getting stepped on. Glad you were able to get ready for hay operation. On gator, check and see which cylinder running, then swap plug and see if problem moves with plug. Thanks for the prayers
Dennis sorry about the kitty and full kitty hospital.
Roy there are gutter covers on my gutters, work very well, have to take then off every few year for gravel and fines removal. Hope you learn to sleep in bed soon
Buppies you sure you not in North Texas? you seem to have two rain speeds, to much and not enough :(
Drew glad you can help MIL with her moving logistics.
Ron hope you can get started earlier, today nice cardinal pic
Drew yes I get notices about once a month
Rich hope you get trailer done glad it is functional and helps. nice flowers
Buppies I am afraid you are correct on the misery index
RNG glad you got your deliveries sorry about the blurry camera, and under performance on extenders. hopefully the fires will slow down
Billy glad you did not get the 7.5 inches of rain. Nice humming birds are coexisting
Paul sorry getting the recordings was such a hassle, wonder if the sound board can save channels separately?
Don that is the primary reason for moving away from here. I have found dew point (DP) is better indicator of sweat level
PJ if your car has tire pressur sensors, a lot of the flat sealants can mess the sensors up. Your cat is a slow learner :)
Dennis looks beyond DeoxIT :)
Dennis sorry vet has no time sounds like work is understanding. Sorry about lunch cancelled.
David sounds like shoulders are doing a preemptive strike on the pain :)
Doug good deal on the barn
RS always fun when battery dies. hope your day went well
Bird The birth certificate thing id for the RealID, I had to show birth certificate when I changed my licsence to Texas.
Drew glad watering done sorry about the bushes
Thomas will he expedite the replacing process?
Thomas hope you sleep well
Doug I thought you were having drought conditions?
Dennis hope it does not put up a fuss
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter, Bird/aging issues/, Billy/surgery recovery,Randy/FIL living alone adjustments, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies cancer surgery, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes,Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Dennis/older brother/son, Grev/wife's eye, Do niece/son/Covid, Bill/DIL home care, Ted/knee recovery, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/uncle, Drew/tendon healing, David(sadamo)/Sophie's eye surgery,RNG/fire season, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.