Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,021  
Cloudy and cool morning here this fine AM. I was planning a day of mowing and tractor projects. Good chance it won't all happen as planned.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,022  
63F and sunny @ 10:00, heading up to a high of 75F, winds light and variable. Promises to be an absolutely gorgeous day.

UPS Man just dropped off the bulb fertilizer from Amazon.

First item on agenda is to refill all bird feeders that need it. Will also do hummer feeder first - although it is not empty it's very cloudy and needs a good clean out. Don't want them getting drunk.

Then water potted plants that are awaiting transplant.

After that do some more work on cleaning up that area in the woods just north of the pole barn.

Once the dew burns off probably spread the next round of lime on the yard, most (or all) of that will go out front.

Have some more deadfall to clean up out back.

Anticipate spraying later this afternoon.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, productive, and safe day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #138,023  
so the okra snot sticks to our cholesterol and hauls it off?
almost sounds too good to be true.

Dennis, thank you. Every time I go into my Microsoft account it offers to download my clearly owned software.
But it crashes every time I try.
Asks me if I have enough room. But I already have the program.
500meg SSD, 1TB hd, one would think enough...
I clearly don't know what I am doing.
Which is why IT will always be a good field to work in.

What exact error message do you get?
If you have older version installed, uninstall then try to install new one.

MS wants $79 yr for 365. I paid $80 last yr for normal version on Amazon. But be careful, there are unofficial copies being sold on Amazon.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,024  
2021-09-03, 0552

52° right now...high about 70 today...

Vacation day today, so a dump run this morning (they're closed this weekend) and get fuel for the mower on the way home. I need to pick up a 4x8 sheet of exterior plywood for a ramp off the deck (I'd written Margeaux has troubles walking down the deck steps to the lawn). It'll be a bit steep but we'll apply anti-slip strips.
Margeaux' s first vet visit at 1230 this afternoon and an oil change for the Tacoma late afternoon....

What we do for our furry kids 🤙🤙🤙

/ Good morning!!!! #138,025  
A beautiful blue sky and 74, after a low this morning of 53. Love these weather days.

Happy anniversary Mostly’s.

We will be off to Kill Devil Hills in the morning, in the Partridge Family bus. (Motor home) I’ll give everything one last going over today, check the tires, fill the gas and water tanks as well as test the generator again. I’m not sure what I’m forgetting but I’m sure I’ll find out.
Wish me luck!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,026  
Here is West Texas the temp is 84 will be in the low
90's and sunny

willy

/ Good morning!!!! #138,027  
69°F and .29 inches rain.

Sure glad you are all safe from that weather.

Guys had a good round at the H&F table, finally winning after 3 weeks losing.

Wife taking Ridgeline in for service. Something about a fuel pump recall, plus just service even though less than 11k, it has been a year.

I’ll be back out at the caretaker project.

Meeting friends for early dinner this afternoon. Will have to stop a brewery. My porter, being the draught of choice our last Happy Hour gathering needs to be replenished.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #138,028  
A beautiful blue sky and 74, after a low this morning of 53. Love these weather days.

Happy anniversary Mostly’s.

We will be off to Kill Devil Hills in the morning, in the Partridge Family bus. (Motor home) I’ll give everything one last going over today, check the tires, fill the gas and water tanks as well as test the generator again. I’m not sure what I’m forgetting but I’m sure I’ll find out.
Wish me luck!

Good luck and film it. The movie RV is one of my favorites, I’m curious how the sequel will be.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,029  
Congratulations on 44 years for the Gas couple!