Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,741  
59 and foggy, going to 81. Glad the drizzle has ended.

Roy, I usually go by the maintenance intervals rather than than the season, although I do them early. If time is getting close, I'll go ahead and change oil and filter at the end of Autumn. I'll run my mower a little bit during the winter. We don't have the winters like you.

Going to a new dermatologist today...my regular one of over 30 years retired. Wife went to her yesterday and was pleased. (hint: Kyle).

/ Good morning!!!! #139,742  
59 high of 86 today

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #139,743  
wngsprd good luck with new dermatologist

/ Good morning!!!! #139,744  
Mowing is done....I'm guessing for the last time this year, but I could be wrong
Question for you guys since I'm writing about my mowing. I've always changed the engine oil at the beginning of the mowing season, but a buddy claims it's better to change before winter storage.
What's your opinions?
If I have a task like that I used to put it off until the last minute. Now I like to get it done so I don't pile it on my "to do list" stack.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,745  
Poured first cup of coffee. 61° with mostly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 77° with scattered thunderstorms in PM. Did not get a conserve energy day yesterday. Took front of mule off and installed 4 LED lights in place of the very poor halogen headlights. Still need to add 2 relays to select between 2 and 4 lights. It can wait for awhile.
IMG_8083 (2).jpg
IMG_8084 (2).jpg
Since I do not use Mule on road. No need for adjustable lenses. Kawasaki wanted $400 for a set of lights. I spent $40 for this lights.
Clean up shop and barn from the mess I made yesterday, today.
A mouth full.
dedo3Ip.jpg

Philtyler, Welcome to GM thread. 🌅🚜

Riptides, great field picture.

Wngsprd, wish I could help with critter problem. All I get from the local coyote's is howling.

Roy, $35 slippers is one the pleasures of having a new puppy dog. Glad Sassy is out of that stage. Do not leave a paper towel on floor though.

Ken, good turkey picture.

Drew, good school visit.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,746  
Good morning, low temp 58°F and going to a high of 66. Wind WSW 3 mph. 40% chance of rain and T-storms.

A town run is in the cards for today, then who knows. Probably conserve energy. Not 'supposed' to rain tomorrow we will see.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #139,747  
good morning all
very foggy out, will burn off and be a nice day later
lots going on today, lot of errands and a shoulder doc visit as a last follow up.
I wonder if he will put me back on PT.

Ron, nice looking mule.
Welcome Phil from Down Under.
actually had to look that up. Down under means underneath the Equator.

If I'm not worn out by mid afternoon, might stop at Ash's nursery in Rice's Market nearby and look for
pachysandra for church. Now that I have a truck again they will be seeing more of me. They are a good bit less expensive
than other local nurseries and really close by which is great.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,748  
Yesterday was another day of dire predictions from the National Weather Service. We were under a tornado watch most of the day, 2 to 3 inches of rain predicted, high winds, etc. When I was outside, we had a very pleasant breeze, even had some light sprinkles a couple of times, and this morning I found that we eventually got a total of just about a half inch of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,749  
59 outside this AM. Fog is in it's third day of morning glory. Should be upper 70's today.

Getting movement in elbow back, swelling is down, still feel the ligaments strain though. Guess another day of rest is on order. Left arm is getting really good and strong including improved dexterity. LOL.

Ron, your squirrel would fit right in here. We have at least six, and two are not hanging around where they should be. They ended up in the have-a-heart traps yesterday intended for the last groundhog. Very vocal critters when upset. LOL.

I also need to do walnut duty today. Seems to be an abundance of walnuts dropping and looking at the tree, a lot more to come.

Hope all have a great day today. Be safe,

/ Good morning!!!! #139,750  
Morning all, grey again, should be sunny a bit today.
Kid went to concert with friends last night. So up late waiting for him to get home.
Today get to meet new big boss and see what my new group will look like, it's been a stressful week.

Welcome to GM Phil from Australia !
Rip-seems like you are making progress- rest and be well

Stay safe all,
IMG_3672.JPG