Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,831  
39°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 56° today. Going to get up in the mid-60s tomorrow, and low 70s Thursday and Friday. I'm OK with that. Not a bad way to start December.

We finally heard from the cemetery yesterday afternoon. FIL's funeral and interment will be tomorrow morning. His wife's ashes, who died from kidney problems about five weeks earlier, will be buried with him.

Another great picture, Ron.

Sorry to hear about more surgery, Buppies. Awesome attitude about it, though.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,834  
Best of luck to you sir, 37* here this morning at least the wind has laid down

/ Good morning!!!! #141,835  
They say tomato juice, and Fabreeze, will kill the skunk smell, Paul. Could you put some in a garden sprayer and douse the underside of the Kia with it?
There are a lot of things that people say will get rid of skunk smell. The only thing we've found that works decently well, through entirely too much trial and error, is the peroxide/baking soda/dish soap mixture. Wife had an old Sheltie years ago that was getting sprayed once or twice a year for awhile. That poor dog just never learned to stay away from the stinky kitties.

We have a lot of that Fabreze stuff around, so that might be worth trying. Maybe I'll push the floor jack under it, lift one side, and give it a good coating. Can't hurt.

Thanks for the idea.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,836  
37 degrees in light snow, pretty, not sticking, will fizzle out soon
new stove installed with some difficulty due to door clearances in this tiny house, had to take front door
off hinges. But they got it in without any scuffs or scratches when they had less than an inch on each side.
They earned a nice tip.

And what was behind the old stove? yuk to the 9th. Now sort of cleaned. But stove works and looks nice.

waiting for friend to stop over later to wipe an older but good Asus pc of mine, so he can take it home with him. 16gig Ram, I7, four cores, 3.6hz, whatever that all means but
adequately fast, still. Just totally constipated with software leeches. Once he wipes it should be a lot happier. I couldn't be happier with my current Dell running off a SSD.
he's the guy who does all the a/v/IT at church and giving him my old but good pc is my way of thanking him. Having two pcs and two monitors is a convenience but this office is just too small for it. I always have my laptop for backup. My friend said he had some DOD approved wiping software.
As long as my old checkbook doesn't wind up on the internet, I'll be happy.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,837  
Good morning! 37 now, supposed to be a high of 47. Woke up to about 1/2” of wet snow on the ground.

The woods were awesome this morning with the snow. Scared 4 deer out as I was walking in. Listened to the squirrels chattering. As the temperature came up, felt like it was raining as the snow on the trees melted.

Good luck with the surgery Buppies.

Welcome Boss302.

Last year….got my morning started with having blood drawn. Then breakfast I had trouble eating. Felt bloated with what little I ate.

Not going to use full names going forward….initials or maybe a first name. Just don’t feel that using a full name is appropriate.

Met my 2 doctors, Dr. F, head of the infectious disease department and Dr. S, my “lead physicians“, I took a dislike to him immediately. Arrogant, snarky, and it did not seem as tho he was listening to what I told him about my abdominal distress. He told me I needed a bowel movement, told him I had tried with no success. He told me to try harder, laughed and walked out.

Lunch and dinner were a repeat of breakfast. I was miserable after supper feeling bloated. That night, I started vomiting a liquid that looked like ink. Fortunately I had a pan close by. That continued all night. I also began having issues urinating.

Everyone stay safe out there!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,838  
Drew-congrats on the new stove.
For a small easy to open knife, look at the spyderco Mini.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,839  
I need a small, simple single blade knife to cut twine, open boxes, etc. Used to carry a pocket knife all the time until I lost too many at the airport.
My Swiss Army knife is too fat and heavy.
Take a look at the Victorinox Mini Champ, Drew. About 2" long, lots of tools, all very useful.
I need a good ten dollar knife. I wonder what country that will be from.
And one easy to open for hands with arthritis. No wedging short fingernails in little slots.
Coast makes a very affordable (~$20) line of assisted opening folding knives that open very easily. I picked up one earlier this year to compare it to the Benchmade brand Mini Barage I usually carry, and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and functionality for the money. I use their headlamps and flashlights, too, and have been very happy with them. Sign up for their mailing list and you'll be notified when they have a sale, and they have a lot of 'em.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,840  
66°F and .70 inches rain

Little progress yesterday on greenhouse with the rain, but I did get my polycarbonate sheets. Of course, price was up since 1st pricing them.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day