Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,041  
Perhaps Dr. S. actually was good for you. Seems he really got you pi##ed off!

I had a similar problem (about 15 yrs ago) where after they transferred me to a better doctor and finally gave me a diuretic I got rid of 7 liters in about as many hours.

Please keep up the thread.

In 2019 I had 43 lbs of fluid removed in a little over two weeks. That’s five gallons of water, I had heart failure brought on by sepsis.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,042  
66°F and .43 inches rain, more expected today.

Another inside day. Likely catch some football, otherwise an easy day.

Major accomplishment yesterday other than writing checks for the Christmas cards was baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #142,043  
good morning all
cooler day, 30 out now going up into 40's.

Kyle, I agree, that combo would be very cool, knowing how much fun I had with last greenhouse.
Can't wait to see David's new one. Assuming it all isn't blowing away now.

Alien, you are going to make that barn so nice you'll never leave. Karaoke in the barn, what fun.
I'm not very good at darts but it sure is fun to try.
Bet those new granite kitchen tops transforms the kitchen and your wife will hopefully be very happy.

today is setup for Christmas at church, just a little interior decorating. Next Sunday for the first time (no, last year cancelled) since 1941
our evening candle light sing will not be held, but we decided that singing carols at noon after church was better than nothing, so hopefully next
week will be a large turnout and lots of good music. We will be singing outside on our porch spaced three feet apart. Hopefully all our young members will come; we
really miss them. Slowly they are trickling back in as parents get them vaccinated.

The scary part is all these people getting sick who are already vaccinated. It's not like a vaccine is going to improve your health either, just keeps it from clearly getting
much worse. Seems like a stomach virus going around now making folks sick.
Kyle, glad to see you got to go fishing. I think being by water is calming all by itself.

am looking at used cars tomorrow for local use. Likely going to choose between a 2012 Infinity G37X or a 2015 Genesis sedan. Both awd, about 100k miles, one's Korean and one
is Japanese. Both good quality. I've owned two Infinitis before, 328hp V6 very peppy. All the online reviews say the car is super reliable, easily a 200k car and no cvt.
Genesis is newer but has very good reviews. Most important criteria to me is how comfortable the seat is, will compare them tomorrow morning.
Normally buy new cars but just not going to get abused by dealer with "covid" pricing. I'll wait until next year.

The Genesis V8 is what my Kia Borrego had, no shortage of power there.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #142,044  
No Drew, thankfully not blown away. Just no progress.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,045  
Randy, it was a 311hp V6.
These naturally aspirated V6s make good power when you wind them out but the new turbo
fours give you all that torque at lower rpms. The Infiniti is the bigger motor, 3.7 ltr, 326hp.
Just not sure I can get past the big grill of the Genesis that came in this year, 2015.

need to go out and back out all those screws I used to put in the floor of the Rubbermaid shed. Thank goodness I used torx
so it's easy in and out.

I took an apple to church to give to a friend, and the darn thing got wedged down in the cup holder and no way would it come out.
I'm headed out with a fork and going to pry it out and eat it.

Attachments

• IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
   / Good morning!!!! #142,046  
Drew, you may well be the major economy supporter here on GM .
Your looking at cars tomorrow comment teased my memory as to how many major purchases, house, cars, trucks, tractor, RV, etc you’ve made since being on GM. Sadly, my memory failed, but I suspect a very interesting list 🤙

/ Good morning!!!! #142,047  
34F high thin clouds.

Been good day got everything done I wanted,last day of deer firearm season so I remove NO HUNTING etc. signs...hope I don't have to put the signs up next year.

Early to bed out the door 3:30am met friend help around 5am bring home his Cat skidder...hope it goes better when we deliver Cat to job site. 🚓 :rolleyes:

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,048  
Got some of the driveway markers out, then wifey texted...needed some assistance, so that's what I've done today...get the rest of the markers out during the week. The initial forecast was for 5-6 inches of snow next Wednesday, but none as of 10 minutes ago...
Well, I want them in before Wednesday, just in case.
My snow blower is 74" wide, which is great for a straight or mostly straight driveway. Our driveway is a loop, and it's real easy to go off the drive. A narrower blower would probably reduce incursions on the grassy area...can't see selling a great blower though

/ Good morning!!!! #142,049  
45°F and scattered rain showers this morning, getting up to 59°, where it is now. The rain wasn't supposed to arrive here until sometime around noon. That cold stinging on my neck walking to and from the barn to feed the chickens this morning told me they guessed wrong.

Rana few errands for The Wife today, which seriously cut into my productivity here. Eh well, nothing life threatening that can't wait.

My Father used to change over to studded tires when I was growing up in the late '60s and early '70s here in Illinois, Lou. At some point in the mid-70s, they were banned. While I understand why, it sure did change the way people drive in the winter around here ... and not for the better.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,050  
PJ, I played that dual bass song you referenced.....I was a metal head, but I don't remember that one. It was quite lyrical. Probably didn't get much airtime on the big stations...hahaha
Hahaha ... it's a song from the soundtrack of the movie This Is Spinal Tap, a 1984 movie that is a spoof of rock band documentaries. Very funny movie, but definitely not kid-friendly, as the lyrics to Big Bottom have probably already indicated.