Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,171  
2022-01-16, 0421

-12° right now and, it'll drop a couple more degrees before daybreak. high will be about 20°
Other then make sure we're ready for the snow coming in, no plans for today.
Up too early, back to bed I think...

/ Good morning!!!! #144,172  
good morning all
a very chilly 7 degrees and glad it's not colder than that.

ever walk out of house with fly down? one brown and one black sock?
The joys of living alone...got home yesterday and shook my head, I looked like
an idiot. I use a microwaveable heat pad for my neck when I go out to icy cold car.
Then I take it off when car starts to warm up. Well yesterday seems I walked through supermarket and apple farm store with this
bright blue warmer on, and I didn't know it. Got home and it fell off with coat. Groan.
I guess I can live with that kind of wardrobe accident.

off to church this morning and then have to work on an invite to all active members for a zoom meeting Wed night to
discuss getting a helper for me and planning for redoing our Sunday school to a hybrid/zoom product.
And I need to start trying on some shorts and warm weather clothes for my train trip to Florida on Thursday. Never know if the waist line
might be a little tight....

Ted, sure wish your knee had recovered better. You really have struggled with that. The old friend I'm visiting in FL has to use a cane since his right
leg loses muscle power due to some nerve issue. Not knowing when your leg is going to let go is a bother. My friend has several power chairs and I'll get to see them
in action. He and I have walked marina docks for thirty years, not sure he can any more.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,173  
Hot coffee gets the day started. 2° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 30° with sunny skies. Got old laptop computer running and updated. Time to put it on the shelf. It is about 10 years old. Was a Windows 8 converted to 10. But it has all the software for my photo scanning. I only have a box or 2 left to scan.It does that project very well. Walked out to mailbox yesterday. Dressed warm. But cold was bitter. My face hurt by the time I got back to house. Going to be another day to stay inside. Will start scanning photos.
Woodpeckers better get all of this feed they want. Squirrels have found a way to get to it.
8uuzmwu.jpg

Drew, you need a big mirror at the door. To do a quick check.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,174  
21 waiting for whatever comes they say heavy snow till afternoon then sleet/ice. Need to make gas run before the storm starts and get gas 5 five gallon cans if power goes out. Service truck has 80 gallons of fuel in tank so furling tractor no problem.Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #144,175  
-12F as Roy wrote " it'll drop a couple more degrees before daybreak" low 20's for high.

Scooted right along getting chores done...brrrrr,E muffin 👌.
Plans for today...Trip to town critter food gas,fill up Mrs. kindling box,attach snowplow to pickup,plug tractor heater cord in,watch little football and putter.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,178  
8° low was 7°

Radar showing snow in south va. Not supposed to start till 2-3 pm here. Still only calling for 3”.
Worship will be online only as several recover from COVID. I will go to stream it.

All my socks get put away as matching pairs, but hard to tell black from blue sometimes. Even in drawer blues are on left and black on right.

I was looking at picture of me at neuschwanstein and I realized I still have the shirt from the late 90s in my closet, only it is now one I only wear around the house. I’ve got older shirts than that. Some I picked up overseas but no longer wear.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,180  
20 going to snow this morning and probably sleet, ice, and freezing rain by tonight, then it warms up to 36 and rain.

I never knew the process for recovering from knee replacement. Sounds like a lot of important work.

Had 3 raccoons and a pair of skunks greeting me when I got up for a moment at 2:30am. Only rabbits out there now.

Cut firewood for several hours yesterday. Lost my cell phone in the process, but later found it by retracing my steps...I had come all the way back to the house to call my wife on the landline (at her mom's) so she could call it while I listened, but found it right where I thought it should be before she called. Lost an hour of work time, but just glad I don't own a flail. 😁

So now have a nice load of wood parked by the splitter. Then brought some dry wood up to the porch while getting dark...so didn't get my dump run done...will check to see if transfer station is open today and take the trash before snow starts this morning.