Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,501  
The one he did where he played himself and an old drunken sailor was a good one

/ Good morning!!!! #150,502  
The problem with many gun control laws is lack of common sense, my Ruger 10/22 is perfectly legal in MD, if I put on a black military looking stock kit available legally, my gun becomes illegal in Maryland. The gun hadn’t changed capabilities, just appearance.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,504  
I don’t blame you she is one beautiful lady

/ Good morning!!!! #150,505  
Although I wrote I was done with the topic of AR-15's on this thread, I have to add a link showing what BS the anti-rights people spew...both politicians and the "news" media:

I don't consider this ignorance...this is out and out lying (my guess put out by Anti-Rights scumbags in Washington DC)

/ Good morning!!!! #150,506  
IMG_0897.JPG

Just made a big mistake. I made some cookies for Whipper and she won’t stop following me around.
3 ingredients:
Peanuts 1/4 cup
Butternut squash 1/4 cup
Oats 1 cup

/ Good morning!!!! #150,508  
Mental illness.
That's the common denominator. What normal person would kill another, especially children and innocent people.
Most people have never heard of the Bath School Incident that happened almost 100 years ago. And NO firearm was used! Yet 38 children killed, 6 adults and at least 58 injured.
People should get to the root cause...look for warning signs and nowadays social media. These people were all sick!

Here it is:

"The Bath School disaster, also known as the Bath School massacre, was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927, in Bath Township, Michigan, United States. The attacks killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and 6 adults, and injured at least 58 other people. Prior to his timed explosives detonating at the Bath Consolidated School building, Kehoe had murdered his wife, Nellie Price Kehoe, and firebombed his farm. Arriving at the site of the school explosion, Kehoe died when he detonated explosives concealed in his truck."

/ Good morning!!!! #150,510  
Mental illness.
That's the common denominator. What normal person would kill another, especially children and innocent people.
Most people have never heard of the Bath School Incident that happened almost 100 years ago. And NO firearm was used! Yet 38 children killed, 6 adults and at least 58 injured.
People should get to the root cause...look for warning signs and nowadays social media. These people were all sick!

Here it is:

"The Bath School disaster, also known as the Bath School massacre, was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927, in Bath Township, Michigan, United States. The attacks killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and 6 adults, and injured at least 58 other people. Prior to his timed explosives detonating at the Bath Consolidated School building, Kehoe had murdered his wife, Nellie Price Kehoe, and firebombed his farm. Arriving at the site of the school explosion, Kehoe died when he detonated explosives concealed in his truck."

I’ve read about that, and
it’s very familiar.