Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,633  
62F nice breezy,around 2ish couple claps of thunder about 20 mins of light rain.

Not much interesting today other than highway department had 2 dump trucks backhoe with thumb,cleaning up 2 BIG spruce trees up rooted fall in the road.
Check game cam couple pictures show mother bear with her newborn,cub was fascinated with sun dial on the lawn.

Guess it's time warm the grill put on some meat,set on the deck wit for the stars and what critters may show up.

Enjoy evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,634  
Good evening.
Interesting day today. Brief showers on and off all day, less than 1/2” rain including last nights thunderstorms. Tomorrow should be a nice day.

Yesterday kept me busy, but did get to play music. Not a nice day to do much outside.

Spent some time in the shop today working on the new mailbox, it’s coming along, hope to dig the hole and set the base in concrete this week. Tinkered some with the recording of last nights rehearsal, had lunch with youngest son and fiancé watched a movie in the afternoon with my wife, and called it a day.

Tomorrow I’ve got to go to Vero Beach first thing in the morning, but should be back early enough to be productive around here.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,636  
Good evening all. 64ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Moderate wind day, mostly clear sky and high temp of 89ºF, HI 93ºF, Bike ride at 6:30 this morning, 63 mile and wreck near the end. Guy was pulling a sunk pedal boat out of lake, no one tried to warn about thin wire used to pull boat out, did not see wire until too late to stop, front tire made it over, back tire did not, somersaulted over handle bars, where is video cam when you need it :(. Headlight not so good, wrist has some swelling and knee banged up. Did get nap in. :)
NHBX Glad you both were able to get to appropriate cemetery. My money is on a fox.
Paul I have decent luck miking over the inside caliper points if they have a locking screw.
Buppies thanks for info. Never had one clog up. sorry about no sleeping good.
Drew congrats on sleeping in :)
Roy hop you got chores done.
Don hope chairs are full. Sounds like nice ceremony.
Drew enjoy coffee with brother
Thomas glad critters happy, hope Mrs figure what else she want ;)
Kyle my condolences on FIL. Hope babies will learn to go inside.
Rich good to hear progress on race bike, doubt ECU up to power fuel pume long term.
Bird neighbor shared watermelon last week that was real good. Glad you could spare a pint of blood.
Kyle great post!
Ken glad you got some walking in. nice pic
Ted good luck with getting one bed set up with drip and mulch.
Drew hopw car wash is not ruined by rain.
RS good luck replacing bushing on front axel. Nice pics
David good luck clean up shop
Don thanks for link.
Don great harvest pics, chips look yummy
David thanks for sharing, hope it helped training the soldiers.
Roy sorry about not being able to rig chipper.
Drew yup washing car makes it rain.
NHBX good to hear you made it to cemetery, sorry about sis not making it.
Thomas atleast trees will not block road now.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new(2) cancer surgeries not needed :) /cataract surgery, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife head wound healing, / Bup and wife fever recovery and buppies's fall, Thomas/gout, /operation and recovery, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken/tree fall injuries, / kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /root canal work, /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, mass shooting victims and family, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,637  
Mostly sorry about your fall hope you will be ok

/ Good morning!!!! #150,639  
63F and Fair @ 21:00, headed down to a low of 57F in the overnight. Started cloudy and then became partly cloudy/sunny later.

Got the glyphosate transferred out of the sprayer with the cracked tank into one that was solid.

First bearded iris to bloom:

IMG_1717 copy.jpg

Had to stake it as it had fallen over by the time I went down there to take a picture.

Mixed up a couple of gallons of MiracleGro Full Strength.

Watered some of the seedlings that needed it.

Spent the better part of the day repotting and potting though. Started with some more of the squash from 4" pots. Maybe a half to a dozen.

Ended up needing more potting soil so I went up and got a half dump cart load of screened compost and mixed up another batch. Remembered to include the composted cow manure this time.

Also potted some of the new plants:

3 - Alexander's Great Brunnera

3 - Blue Wonder Toadlilys

3 - Blue Mouse Ears Hosta

6 - Hosta from the "Mixed Hosta Value Bag" (several different varieties in there, none identified specifically)

4 - Butterfly Weed

2 - Soulmate Swamp Milkweed

Have about 15 bare roots left to go plus 150 or so bulbs.

Saw a nice male Rose-Breasted Grosbeak on the hopper feeder this afternoon. There have been some other birds around as well that I'm still in the process of identifying.

Ran down and got gas for the Cub Cadet.

Got about half the front lawn mowed before I knocked off to come down and fix dinner.

While I was browning the hamburger for the Hamburger Helper, Squeak alerted on something she was seeing out the window. Looked out and saw it was a deer:

IMG_1718 copy.jpg

Looked a little closer and noticed it was not alone:

IMG_1727 copy.jpg

Judging from how (and where) mama was licking it, it's probably only a few hours old if I had to guess.

(suggest watching it full screen on YouTube)
No mulching or work done on the Water Buffalo today, but some decent progress made nonetheless.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,640  
Good early arvo. Pretty much a repeat of yesterday, low was around 3C and the high is 17C. Lovely sunny day with a light breeze.

My condolences to Kyle and your family.

Anyway, I'm back from a combined Church Service... if a month has a 5th Sunday, all of the local Church's congregations get together at one of them for that Sunday.

Take care all.