Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,521  
67°F and .19 inches rain. Looks like another on and off morning.

Guess for the most part I’ll be piddling about inside.

Nice, relaxing late lunch with wife’s brother and gf yesterday. One of the few times he was pleasantly civil the whole visit. Maybe at least one of us is mellowing. He’s her baby brother and she is more tolerant of his attitude than I. I even picked up the tab, gaining me a couple unexpected bonus points

Safeway had some good looking NY strips on sale for 6.99/lb. Picked up a package to grill on Sunday.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #152,523  
My company is just starting AS9100 stuff. I don’t have the patience for it.
Just make sure your quality system is kept lean as possible...9100 requires 6 documented procedures. All the rest, just need objective evidence (proof that you're complying).
My problem is we have a number of bureaucratic a-holes that think we need work instructions for everything, including wiping one's butt. Try to minimize that.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,524  
Good Morning Everyone !

Sorry but I am so far behind on this thread, that I can't reply to 12 pages, so this will be just and hit and miss with update.

Canada Day was good, enjoyable and a full day. Normally there is a parade and all the cars are part of that. This year there was no parade, so I went to meet up with the car group at the parking lot at 10 AM. Then we were to drove to the Park and have the show & shine on large corner of the field, with activities, kids zone, market vendors, food trucks, our church's burger stand, music stage, evening fireworks (Volunteer Fire Dept hosting). I had a few extra minutes, the car wash was open and available bay, so I took the El Camino there for a wash. I went to the meeting spot, but they had left early ... I knew where they were headed, so I intercepted and joined them before they arrived at the park. (I always think it is kinds special / neat when I hear onlookers say ... Hey, that's an El Camino as we drive by ... :) I'm usually the only El Camino out there). Anyways, about 90 classic, muscle, vintage, custom vehicles present. There was an '88 Toyota Corolla 4 dr sedan there also :) I used to own one, never thought that would be something unique, but I guess it is now. I stayed till 4 pm when they cleared the car corner to set up fireworks.
I went home to feed the critters
Then met up with the Fri Night Car Cruise group at 6 pm - took the farm truck as there is a lot of road construction through town, and I needed chicken feed, and gas.
went to McDonalds for coffee with the other (non-car) gang at 7 pm
home at 9:30 pm, full day, exhausted
did not bother to go back to the fireworks (20 min drive) at 10:30 PM

I plan to go and visit the kids, grandson today, after the animals are taken care of. They are an hour away, so I'm planning my day accordingly.

Prayers to all in need and recuperating. I will do a better job of catching up tomorrow.

have a good day everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,525  
Drew, I didn’t comment on your books.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,526  
sorry Buckeye. Sometimes stuff gets copied/pasted and you get fooled as to the original poster
I'll just assume it's senility

/ Good morning!!!! #152,527  
Kyle, agree the radiator needs fixed, but I’m 300 miles away and I can’t keep him off of it.
He was putting straight water in the radiator. I put antifreeze in it, was still spitting out the overflow tube when I shut it down, but gauge not showing overheating. At least dad watches the temperature and stops when it gets hot.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,528  
I said it was too hot to work on shed, but did anyways. Replaced floor piece, and got another siding piece on
IMG_5202.JPG

I have 1 more piece painted and 2 that needs replaced. Then I need to do the gables.

Came in soaked. But 86° and 62% humidity. Showered , so mowing might not get done.