Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,661  
that would sure generate a whole lot of annoyed ghosts. They will be waiving their documents for lifetime perpetual care.
It's all on an ancient somewhat hidden grid of alpha and numerics.

Older section is to right.
To allow easier access by visitors, when graveyard was expanded, they set up a series of small roads. I will reside on the last road to the left.
Nice picture Buckeye, shows how the Fall leaf colors can be pretty

Cut out of google maps to not show street name, etc.

One of these days I want to make a journey up your way. Need to visit Valley Forge, and would like to visit Washington’s crossing.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,662  
daugen said, "If you haven't made arrangements on where you are going to pop up daisies, always best not to leave that up to others to guess at. Write it down...where, what kind, casket, urn, if open body casket your favorite Jimmy Buffet shirt to be buried in.
Put it in an envelope, sealed if need be, and give it to your executor. Even more important when that's your wife. Surviving spouses can get ganged up on by next gen,
best to have it written down."

Of course it helps when you have a son-in-law like ours who is a funeral director, mortician, funeral home manager, etc. so all our advance planning is done, documented, paid for, etc. and both our daughters are quite familiar with all of it.🤣🤣🤣🤣

/ Good morning!!!! #152,663  
toppop52 - glad that you checked in, still praying for you

RNG - I think shooting the drone is acceptable (so long that it lands on your property) and then when Jerk comes to retrieve it ... trespassing applies. call police to gather the evidence, and bill Jerk for garbage disposal

wasn't there a Bad Neighbour post about a week ago ? is this the same Jerk ?

BEF - cat looks comfy

/ Good morning!!!! #152,664  
Bird, a distinct advantage for sure.
Buckeye, if you get up this way, Washington Crossing is close by, very close to where Ken lives.

Always a joke here when realtor says Washington slept here. Very unlikely for most.
It is great fun to climb Bowman's Hill Tower so you can see the whole area.
Quite a hike up hundreds of stone steps but if you don't get vertigo, it's worth it.

got parts in for Popgadget to fab a front hitch on garden tractor to allow me to push empty trailer into place easily.
This is where McGyver earns his stripes.

Attachments

• IMG_0995[1].JPG
    IMG_0995[1].JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 55
   / Good morning!!!! #152,665  
Some say that Mother Nature is cruel but today she was helping me sort of. I went to wash the car but I timed it wrong and ended up with the bed full of suds. I looked up and it was raining. Thanks Mother Nature.(y)

Drew, Sun may be bad for your skin but Dr. Seheult over at Medcram has a video about the other health benefits of sunshine. Maybe it is a matter of time.

Doesn't the FAA regulate drones. Having the Feds knocking on your door would shake up some people.

The funny thing is that we had more booms Saturday than Sunday. Some of them sounded like the good ones but every time I went out to the front porch to watch they would stop.

My wife is fighting the catbirds over the blueberries and I thought the catbirds were going to win.

Sure feels like Summer here.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #152,666  
Pretty dreary day...forecast was for rain and the mid-70's. Light rain and don't think it got above the mid to upper 60's

Don't think I heard any fireworks around here...

/ Good morning!!!! #152,668  
My son said he heard a helicopter. I said it must be close went out on porch, coming from next door. Walked out past my garden, it’s a tractor mowing. Wow, it sounds bad for a tractor to sound like a helicopter.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,669  
Pretty dreary day...forecast was for rain and the mid-70's. Light rain and don't think it got above the mid to upper 60's

Don't think I heard any fireworks around here...
I would absolutely love that weather. 100 to 102 today depending on where I was at 101 yesterday. We are actually getting stoked and looking forward to 91 on Saturday

Screenshot_20220705-174912_WeatherBug.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #152,670  
My son said he heard a helicopter. I said it must be close went out on porch, coming from next door. Walked out past my garden, it’s a tractor mowing. Wow, it sounds bad for a tractor to sound like a helicopter.
Chopper. ;)