Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #153,601  
[QUOTE="rswyan, post: 6327216, member: 10792"
Was just finishing that up when the front arrived. Was pretty wild - it was so windy from the outflow, and kicking up so much dust that I could see coming from a distance, that I thought it was a wall of rain headed my way. Nope - just wind.

.[/QUOTE]

Just talked to dad, he had really strong winds around 2pm. Some rain, but strong winds. The line of storms current extend from near Pittsburgh PA to Richmond KY. Like a derecho.

Temp here been bouncing around between 91° and 93°.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,602  
About sum it up.
it was really nice to be able to walk into the ER and see him, covid restrictions eased, we all had to wear masks anyway and have an ID badge.
He's in good hands, wife of course thinks they are going too slow. She must be wearing the finish off the floor, she's a pacer.
Maybe I should go back over this afternoon, take her some dinner. Will see what next text says. I barely know how to use the text function, very slow one finger typist vs here with full size keyboard. Always hitting wrong letters on phone.

watched MedFlight ? chopper come down. They only pick up here, and then usually take to CHOP (children's hospital) or Penn in Philly.
boy that thing threw some air around the parking lot

Attachments

• IMG_1106 (1).JPG
    IMG_1106 (1).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 62
   / Good morning!!!! #153,603  
Drew if you think 98 is bad ride on paver with me 315 degree asphalt you are about 6 inches off of it
Yeah, riding those screeds does get warm. Used to be if air temp was over 95 no paving on state jobs. Thing of the past now.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,604  
93F slight breeze.

Had good productive morning afternoon not so much,once it starts to cool off I'll do something to shake the dust off.

Going to be BBQ. grilling sausages with all the fixins,pretty darn sure feet up kinda evening setting on the deck.

All stay cool enjoy your evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,605  
what a crummy morning. Went over to check on sick friend, he looked white as a sheet, took two hours to get up the stairs and back down, wife and I chatted and agreed
to call 911. Hauled him off in ambulance to ER, after they gave him oxygen and a drip he looked better already. Lost a lot of blood and not sure why.
Stayed with wife for a while but he was out of danger, I hope, and just starting the long wait for lab work to get done. Time for me to leave.
He never gets sick and his wife is worried sick. Really glad I went over there this morning.

I don't intend to do anything today except chill. Which sure won't happen outside.

Ken, hope the car a/c gets fixed quick. I can't imagine...

Greenwood Mall hero put 8 rounds in the bad guy from 40 yards with a handgun.
I know nothing about handguns but that sounds like pretty darn good shooting.
Boy was he the right guy at the right time.
I don't know how many rounds his gun has but he must have just kept blasting away.
8 hits is a lot. All over in 15 seconds. Wait until the video tapes come out. The guy will be rich from you tube royalties if he's smart.
He's likely just a good citizen. Out with his girlfriend. I bet he was defending her too.

thanks David. Very close friend, used to be the guy in perfect condition that I always felt like a fat slob next to.
Well I had my day, he's having his.
prayers for your friend. Like you, I prefer a full size keyboard.

We don't need the hospital rescue/evac team for my mom....I just brought her home. Her O2 levels are 95% here at her home. Doctor said she must have eaten too much salt, causing fluid buildup in her lungs. Thanks for all your prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,606  
My eggs (when I used to have enough to sell) were free range, the chickens were tame, and I fed them special food to raise the omega-3 levels in the eggs. The guys I sold to, were glad to pay $5/dozen, and they would bring me back the egg cartons to re=use.

I should've used them to make my own pasta.

PJ and PopG, glad to have 2 accomplished musicians aboard. I heard the story as told by The Eagles, as to how Jackson Brown would practice and practice his songs so much, that even they got tired of them or til he had them perfected...or something like that. I wish I had a half a thimble full of musical playing talent.

/ Good morning!!!! #153,607  
I look at PJ's wall and think of all those different voices. Each instrument has its own sound.
As if he has a bunch of old friends up there.

well my friend had a major gi bleed, getting three bags of blood, and off for scoping of both ends. Red blood count of 5. No wonder he was
almost passing out.
They need to find the source of the blood loss. I offered to take hot dinner in for wife but she has half a hoagie left and declined.
Husband was off to Critical Care now. We'll talk or text later.
Hopefully one of their local kids will come in to chat with her, particularly the daughter.

too much excitement today. never got my nap
need to stay up a while til friend is settled in for night.
eyes mighty heavy

/ Good morning!!!! #153,608  
Kyle - sounds like your mom is well on the mend, that's great, praying.

people are returning the cartons to me and buying more eggs at the same time.

I can't say that I have ever tried egg carton pasta :) ... (sorry, I'll let myself out)

The only music that I can play is the stereo

I have accomplished nothing today so far, except for two loads of laundry, and two cups of coffee. I think I won't even fold and put away the clothes ... more likely to pull from the clean basket, and wear, return to laundry basket later :)

/ Good morning!!!! #153,609  
Almost all my tbn posts are done on iPhone typing with my thumb.
Drew, prayers for your friend.
Kyle, good news!!!

Getting overcast now 86° storm is at least 50 miles west.