Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,131  
Good morning.
It’s 69 and likely wont top 90 with a chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon.

Yesterday went by pretty quickly, picked up the heat pump, shipped the fleece, got the wife’s SUV loaded up for the farmer’s market, played music, and a bunch of stuff in between.
Looks like I have a bad Wi-Fi light switch,an outside LED flood light doesn’t turn on, I discovered it about 11 last night as the band was leaving. I just checked the wire going to the light with a volt tick to determine it wasn’t getting power. No time for a proper diagnosis.

I’m off to Lansing ny way of Rochester this morning, first trip I’ve had to do in over a month, of course it was a conflict with other plans, but it was the right thing to do since I’ve had so much time off, and those that were busy needed the day. Hopefully the return this afternoon will miss any developing thunderstorms.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,132  
Roy mentioned concerns over mowing on steep slopes
just watch this and for sure don't do this at home....
That was accident waiting to happen. :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #154,133  
67F clear sky low 90's mid afternoon maybe t storm.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...Mrs. ask not to trim or mow the lawn,been very lucky this year only 2 small burnt spots instead large areas...Give Kubota little exercise cleaning critter feeding area least 6 buckets of dirt around burn barrel,other than that low profile in cool place until early evening.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,134  
I’m off to Lansing ny way of Rochester this morning, first trip I’ve had to do in over a month, of course it was a conflict with other plans, but it was the right thing to do since I’ve had so much time off, and those that were busy needed the day. Hopefully the return this afternoon will miss any developing thunderstorms.
Safe flight!!!!
Which bird are you taking?

/ Good morning!!!! #154,136  
Got loader and mower on tractor. Dad didn’t think I could get it on by myself since the arms were too low to drive under. I had to back in beside it to get close enough to hook up hydraulic lines, raise arms by curling bucket. Then I could hook up normal.
Let dad take first try
IMG_5543.JPG

Then he had me mow the rest of that field.
Hit a hornets nest, fortunately they didn’t follow me when I hit it, and next pass I saw them swarming ahead of me, and I backed out quickly.
IMG_5557.JPG

After I told dad, he drove his old car down and I took picture thru window, then he ran over the nest. I was afraid he would get hung up and we would be stuck in the swarm.
IMG_5553.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #154,137  
77F with cloudy skies @ 11:30, heading up to a high of around 85F.

Cloudy early then partial clearing later this afternoon, only a 20% chance of precipitation today. A little better tomorrow with a 30% chance.

Refill feeders definitely on agenda for today.

Check potted plants and water if needed.

Move pressure washer around back and clean off those 2 x 8 x 16's.

More tilling of screened compost/manure into the expanded garden area. Might require ferrying some additional screened material down. Once I have it tilled out smooth, I'll put down some 12-12-12 with one of the spreaders.

Deer have started to eat the tops of the pepper and tomato plants that are poking out above their cages.

At this rate, I might have everything ready (soil prepped, electric fence up and running, etc) for a garden by next year ... maybe ... :LOL:

Possibly finish up mowing down here around the house later this afternoon.

Harvest squash this evening.

Otherwise see what else comes up.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #154,138  
RS, good to see your Kubota running again. Congrats on getting it fixed.

Drew,

Thanks ... it's good to have it back in operation.

Makes a huge difference in terms of what I can get accomplished.

Glad to hear the epi was successful ... pain sure ain't no fun ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #154,139  
Dump run was a couple hours ago...grass was still wet, dried out by, now I should think.
Surprisingly, the temperature has dropped to the mid-70's and a bit dark (skies are clear though). I'm going to grab some lunch and then head out...

/ Good morning!!!! #154,140  
70°F and 1,25 inches rain.

Family week coming to a close last day. Kids may take a wander thru the Tropical Botanical Gardens today as they didn’t yesterday. Maybe they should visit RS instead otherwise it should be a laid back day.

Took Granddaughter for 1st lesson driving in Hawaii. She did quite well. Not eligible to go from permit to license until Nov.

Did enjoy a nice dinner out with Sophie’s brother and gf.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day