Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,271  
I had to replace roller on my Sears dryer, very easy.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,272  
2” of rain. Almost stopped now. Lightning bugs coming out. Was nice sitting on porch and watching the storm.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,273  
Good late (Wednesday) morning. A very light frost this a.m. so I'm guessing the Low was around -0.1C. It's presently clear, heading for overcast and calm. High might make 13C.

Well, it's 'into town' day for groceries (Senior discount). I reckon I'll do a recyclables run to the tip beforehand... plus I might as well stop by my shed and dump the two bins that are out there. One is 'shop trash' and the other is for hay netting/twine.

Later this late arvo I'll need to put out another round of hay for the ponies that are agisted here. (tractor fun)

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,274  
Got about 3/4 of the drip zones done. Then a spot T-storm creeped up and dropped an 1/8" of rain. Not enough to really water anything, just chase me inside. At least the rain dropped the temp to 64°. So now I really don't trust the weather guessers.....

I was able to complete the drippers on the 2nd raised bed and that zone worked properly. Only 4 zones left to do out of 13. I'll get them done tomorrow.

Received a check from the daughter's boyfriend today, so I'll switch hats and get back on throwing parts at her Jeep tomorrow. Replacing whats needed for sure, one part at a time ....

Now the task is to just relax.....

/ Good morning!!!! #154,275  
Good evening all. 76ºF for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind except when rain moved in, Sky clouded up with rain in early afternoon. Temp profile looks like shower in area about 1AM so far .2 inch in rain gauge. Rain chances up to 24% next 24 hours, but to accumulation forecasted. High temp was 92ºF, HI 97ºF. 10 day forecast has mid 90's next 4 days, then back to upper 90's/low 100's. Bike ride to start day, the shower and head to town for lunch, ship tax info to accountant, and groceries. Rain was over by time we got home, and nap time after truck unloaded.
Roy hope you get some rain.
Buppies hope your house gets rain but not work. Stay hydrated.
Paul interesting you have had good luck with Speed Queen. Our Speed Queen is about 3 yo and no problems yet, including the power flicking on/off during Feb. '20 cold snap.
Mike good to hear progress on milk house. thanks for pics. Hope progress continues with having to mow.
Drew hope your adventure went well. I am with you on BBQ bug :)
Drew pretty pic.
Paul glad new heat pump install had no problems. Bet you can plenty inside work.
Don sorry about bad luck at H&F. Won't you hit 90ºF before noon?
Buppies good to you are getting cooler weather soon, any chance for Texas?
Ken hot here also. you stay safe as well.
Ted sorry about poor sleep pattern. Hope irrigation work got finished. Big wasp. We have a brown wasp almost that big. Tree guy said they live in ground and sting feels like a hit by baseball bat. Hope you get more rain.
RS wish you could share some water as well. Hope you were able to catch up on repotting and work on the floorboard.
Ken they have found reducing the doe population is more effective population control. If they think the deer population is as high as you think it is, I would expect them to be liberal with doe permits.
Don very reasonable utility bills.
Thomas sorry about long day, glad you got some rain.
NHBX I hear you on the humidity. Hope you keep mowing under control.
Dennis how hot is the new high for year?
RS glad dinner was good. Hope welding goes as good :)
Dennis nice tomatoes and rain.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid,/mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, /getting dehydrated and cramping, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / frind stop drinking, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,276  
Mostly, 94.8 is our high for the year.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,277  
Plates all welded onto floor/deck of B2910.

It’s been a while since I ran a bead, looked pretty ugly at first but improved fairly quickly.

Still have a couple of spots/holes in thin sheet metal (with no thicker metal behind them) that I have to figure out what to do about.

Probably do that tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,278  
Won't you hit 90ºF before noon?
Good morning! 79˚F heading to 100˚ like yesterday, clear skies.

Mostly, will probable hit 90˚ by 9, for sure by 10 with clear skies. I may spend as much time driving as I do working but I'm out and about with a good group. We are only meeting once a month instead of once a week in the Summer.
Heading out to clear the brush at a new overlook at the park and cedarcide.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,279  
2022-08-10, 0614

60° right now...high in the mid-70's

Wife and stepdaughter going for a ride today (just to get wifey out of the house for a few hours), so I'm working remotely and dog sitting

/ Good morning!!!! #154,280  
72 outside this AM. heading to upper 80's. First day in a long time that it will be under 90's and probably the heat index under 100 too. Yesterday according to the weather guy it was a heat index of 107.

Perfect for mowing. LOL. I am finally noticing some browning and thinning of the grasses. Too bad I have grass clippings all over the side yards. Man, that is a lot of grass cutting so far this year. At any rate, I was toasty and needed speed to stay comfortable. Only problem with this time of year and speed, is sweat and bumps. LOL. That and with the chute up, I can still get a nice coating of dust and grass on me. Looks like a walk with the weed whacker is in order today, if the rains do not come.

May start on the Milk House front side facing the house later this morning. Only three more sides that need the wood removed. Either that, or start the vinyl siding on the area I just finished. Maybe a break from it is in order too. LOL.

Hope all have a great day, be safe.