Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,331  
Good morning! 77˚F heading to only the low 90s, I don't think so, we will see. Yesterday it was 99 until late afternoon when clouds and wind dropped the temps to 91˚, not a drop of rain.

The Portobello's recipe looked good except for the added oil. Almost got a thumbs up. Of course it could be made without the oil, we make many recipes that call for the extra fat but just omit it and they taste fine. Never need extra fat calories, well, can't say never, you can use the extra calories if you are way below your BMI, but then you probably have other major problems.

With silicon pads, baking, parchment paper, and ceramic pans we do not have a sticking problem.

I went online to renewal my state vehicle registration yesterday and was surprised that they wanted me to renew my DL also which expires NEXT year. I went ahead and did that and then continued to the renewal and was surprised again that they had my vehicle insurance and inspection on file and did not have to submit anything but payment. They have really made it nice not having to mail it in or wait in line.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,332  
The Portobello's recipe looked good except for the added oil. Almost got a thumbs up. Of course it could be made without the oil, we make many recipes that call for the extra fat but just omit it and they taste fine. Never need extra fat calories, well, can't say never, you can use the extra calories if you are way below your BMI, but then you probably have other major problems.
There are a number of recipes for grilled Portobello 'shrooms on line...
Best thing is they're low in calories and other negative aspects of ground beef
For me, after my 1999 stroke I lost my taste for meat. I do eat meat occasionally but not too often

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,333  
I wonder if Don sees anyone under the influence driving golf carts, speeding.
I have not. However there are golf carts that I do not have to pass because they are doing the 35 MPH speed limit in the neighborhood.

Last weekend there was a major accident involving a car and a golf cart on one of our major streets. They are still looking for the car, it took off after hitting the golf cart. The lady on the golf cart is in serious condition. Everyone in the neighborhood was sent an e-mail as they are looking for a witness to the accident.

There is not much incentive for getting a golf cart in the summer as folding down the front windshield for a breeze is just getting hot air in your face. Coming back from the gardens I am glad I have cool A/C in the truck. I have another batch of okra to air fry - my late summer favorite snack. I found out if the okra gets over 6" long it is too fibrous to cut easy and eat, only 1 to 2 day old okra can be used for air frying, 2" -5".

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,334  
I had to make appointment for DL renewal, take in all kinds of documents to prove I’m legal and I live in MD. These same people have my vehicle registration and insurance info, Yet I have to show them.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,335  
Good morning to all! Low of 62°, going up to mid 80's. I'll take these temps in August (y). Hopefully a light shower will occur, not a gully washer. I am thankful for the rain we did get!

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY! To PopG. The big 50 is approaching! Congrats

Roy, sorry to hear that the wife fell again. Hope it is just a minor sprain.

We are lucky here, renewals of DL and Reg. can be done online, including any address changes. Don't have to provide any info unless a new registration. just make your payment and it's good.... 10 days later, documents come in the mail.

Headed down to the junkyard today, there is a compatible vehicle to get some body parts off of.... if it's still in one piece. No way to check unless drive the 50 miles there..... The son is going with me, so he gets to do the hard work.

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,336  
78 cloudy storms in area cooler weather very close

Roy hope wife gets better wife still limps from last fall

Kenmbz nice pictures

Has PJ disappeared

Drew you need to watch Jerry and Jerry Junior on tic tok

Prayers for scaredy and wife, Toppop, all others our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #154,337  
I dearly love portobello mushrooms just do not get them enough

/ Good morning!!!! #154,338  
69°F and .43 inches rain. Think the sun trying to peak thru.

Sophie got off last night and currently in the United Club at LAX. 5 hour layover between flights.

The boys survived the night. Makani recognized Sophie’s voice when she called earlier.

My roof guys plans to be here this morning wx permitting. He has been nursing a pulled muscle. Not good for ladder and roof work.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #154,340  
and it was fun.
Reminds me of a larger, heavier Honda Ridgeline with a huge amount of power. As in 835hp.
Very quiet, excellent soft ride on bad country roads and when we stopped and he floored it, well
it was cheek flapping as expected. Simply flung forward with no noise. Well, a bit of a whine.
Nice frunk, pass through storage like in an rv. He paid 77K for it and has already been offered 115k. :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1161.JPG
    IMG_1161.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1159 (2).JPG
    IMG_1159 (2).JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 75