Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,541  
68F cloudy low 70's for high afternoon rain show than steady over night. :)

Short work day so this afternoon putter outside.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,542  
finished
now going to use some of that denatured alcohol to clean off my speckled hands.

no rain until dinner time, paint should be fine.

mason is making good progress on mortar project for caretaker's home.

Attachments

• IMG_1169 (1).JPG
    IMG_1169 (1).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1170 (2).JPG
    IMG_1170 (2).JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 60
   / Good morning!!!! #154,543  

poor kid, first team ever from Utah to make it to the Little League championships and he falls out of his bed in his sleep.
Badly hurt too,
is this common for kids and bunk beds? Wonder if he had ever slept "up there" before, being away from home.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,544  
Got an appointment at Gifford medical center in Randolph tomorrow...see what's going on with this side.
I don't think it's a bruised or cracked rib...think there's a bruised organ

/ Good morning!!!! #154,545  
70°F and 0 rain

Today, my roof crew is due to resume screw replacement.

I’m draining and removing the water pressure tank for some rehab. Need to get all the rust cleaned off, primed, and repainted. Gonna be an all day job.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #154,546  
62°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 82° today.

Been a busy couple of weeks since I've been on here ... a story I'll relate at some point. Looks like I have about 500 posts to get through during my "catching up" attempt. You guys sure do stay awfully busy.

Took a few days off this week to do some stuff with The Wife, as she had some time off as well. We did some kayaking on a small lake for a few hours Sunday morning. Took a drive up the Great River Road to Grafton IL on Monday and celebrated the completion of my 56th trip around the sun, sitting up on the bluff overlooking the Mississippi River with a glass of wine and a tasty charcuterie board, then walked around the town and visited a few little shops. Tuesday was a little rainy, so we went over to St. Louis to take in the new Aquarium at Union Station, and took a ride on the big 200' high observation wheel, lunch at a soda shop that used to be the Hard Rock Cafe, then off to the Zoo after the rain ended, where we walked through their "Dinoroarus" exhibit, and most of the rest of the place. Kind of a mini staycation.

We were planning to play some golf this morning, but both of us have been having some back issues this week, so it's just a stay-at-home-and-chill day instead. Just fired up the studio computer, so that's where you can find me for the rest of the day.

Hope everyone here is well.

Good morning / afternoon, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,547  
Good Morning Everyone,

I have been crazy busy for the past few days and now I am so far behind on this thread (about 30 pgs) the best that I can do is read through and try to keep up. I will comment where I can.

Prayers for all of those in need.

RoyJ - praying that recuperation is going well after your recent fall.

Condolences to Sigarms in the loss of your father

I'm concerned for Toppop52 as I've read no updates in a long time. I think he was last on TBN about a month ago, July 22 ? Maybe someone has an update. I know that there have been periods of time where i've been away, but I'm wondering how he is.

I've been busy with recent Bookkeeping work, errands in / out of town, and critter care here.

that's my story :) more later

/ Good morning!!!! #154,549  
Happy birthday PJS, good to see you back online

/ Good morning!!!! #154,550  
77F and a mix of sun and clouds @ 01:00, heading up to a high of around 79F for the day. Clouding up later with a 40% chance of showers this afternoon.

Doctor's appointment this morning with good report + got meds refilled, also dropped off a 27 gallon tote of zucchini and yellow crookneck squash @ the clinic/foodbank.

Woman reports we "have bugs" (on flowers and veggies apparently) and is about to do another spraying of neem oil solution.

Agenda for today:

Refill hopper feeder.

Woman donated some old dried apricots that She chopped up to go along with the raisins ... (y)

Get as much of the (remaining) asparagus planted as we have room for.

More planting of the (remaining) winter squash.

Possibly start get getting the strawberry plants in the ground.

Need to take the summer squash that has been mauled and chewed on by critters up to the neighbors for their chickens.

Falling behind on the mowing, so maybe get down here around the house done since the front is almost at the point where it needs mowed again.

If rain develops maybe a quick run down to Menards for critter food and TSC for the seed for the food plot.

Otherwise see what comes up.

Roy - hope nothing serious on the pains, we don't heal like we did when we were younger.

PJS - congrats on another trip around the sun.

Hope everyone is having a great Hump Day ... (y)