Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,591  
I'm off to get indigestion aka peppers and sausage sandwich at Grange Fair.
never know who you will meet there.
I need to park in church lot and put up a no parking sign. Folks park right up next to our lot, or at least easily seen, and they think about next year...
20 bucks for a whole carload is pretty reasonable. But they do have to buy ride tickets.
We just don't want the liability of folks trooping over, through and around our graveyard, tripping on something.

I'm just glad it's dry out right now. All the parking lots are on ball fields and mowed fields and some years it's a muddy nightmare there, cars getting stuck, wrecking the lawn.
Not this year, bright and sunny out. Those chickens will be barbecuing away.
Don, I will look for vegan food and report back.
Pennsylvania Dutch vegan food. That could be interesting.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,592  
Son will be at the Grange with his Friends Friday night.
We will see if I can get there Saturday.
Day job is keeping me too busy :-(

/ Good morning!!!! #154,593  
72°F and 0 rain

Maybe today will be roof/ screw day

I will get my water system back together. That’s assuming the paint dried. The prep definitely took longer than thought, then a cost of rust reformer primer followed by a nice blue finish coat. Let it dry overnight before attempting to move back in place. Need to grab a pic.

View attachment 758770
Need a plan B on my Flail bracket. The shop has the plate cut but compressor for the plasma is still awaiting parts.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #154,594  
Seems like this discussion is similar to my situation being retired and a tinker with tools and equipment. Kids are long gone and just my wife and myself with some land and old farm with bank barn, log cabins etc. Nice morning after the rain last night. IMG_0651.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #154,595  
Just back from the doctor's...
Other than the healing might take 6-8 weeks (with the occasional grunt or ouch when I twist or turn), all's well...

/ Good morning!!!! #154,598  
this was fun, and fueled with a Philly cheese steak and a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone by Goodnoes truck (yes a few of you remember Goodnoes)
I had a successful walk through the grange fair.

Attachments

• IMG_1192 (1).JPG
    IMG_1192 (1).JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1191 (1).JPG
    IMG_1191 (1).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1190 (1).JPG
    IMG_1190 (1).JPG
    4 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1185 (1).JPG
    IMG_1185 (1).JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1184 (1).JPG
    IMG_1184 (1).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1183 (1).JPG
    IMG_1183 (1).JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 66
   / Good morning!!!! #154,599  
here was the showtopper for me. The actual tractor I grew up with, 1939 JD B, no three point, new chrome muffler but others labeled "still running".
My grandfather bought that tractor new in 1939 when he bought our farm. We sold it about 15 years ago to current owner. Very cool to see it still showing up
at local fair. pucka pucka pucka

Attachments

• IMG_1182 (1).JPG
    IMG_1182 (1).JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1181 (1).JPG
    IMG_1181 (1).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1180 (1).JPG
    IMG_1180 (1).JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 47
   / Good morning!!!! #154,600  
68F cloudy light wind.

Finally got some much needed rain over night into late morning,sure could use 2-3 days of good soaking rain.

Was good work day at the job :) lately seems to be more and more selfish rude costumers. :rolleyes:
Plans this afternoon...load pickup for BIG dump tomorrow morning,give one kittens good brushing outside :oops: other than that feet up.

Enjoy the rest of the day all.