Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,613  
Some progress on the Jeep... got the transmission kick-down cable replaced, but not without a struggle and some choice words....

I am still thinking about tracking down the assembly line worker that put this cable in originally..... why in the world would you put 2 super strong zip ties in an area that you can't even fit your hand ?

I had to disassemble the ignition coil rail, remove a portion of the main wire harness, and remove some a/c brackets. Even then, I could barely get a razor knife to score the tie.... then a 12" long screw driver to break it away!
I reinstalled the new one in a different route!

Since I had the transmission opened up, it would be a good time to change the filter. So off to the store to get one.... didn't even think about a filter until I opened it up. Luckily it was in stock.

Then my luck changed for the worse..... I noticed there was a storm up by "our mountain".... and it was pouring! I got about a mile from home when it hit. The bad luck was that I had my tools still outside by the Jeep. And to top it off.... the garage doors were open.....

I got soaked through in about 30 seconds, just grabbing the tools. Called it quits for the day. Took a nice warm shower and ate dinner.

I'm not complaining about the rain at all. There was a 1/2" in the gauge in 20 minutes. Temp is currently at 63° for the high so far.....

/ Good morning!!!! #154,614  
Drew, you sure know how to punish a guy...... really? -- posting a pic of a cheesesteak and Goodnoes ice cream. You made me cry... almost. I would have if you also posted a pic of a Philly soft pretzel.....

/ Good morning!!!! #154,615  
David, the tank looks great! At first glance, I thought it was a compressor tank when I saw the 'Craftsman' label.
Hope you get some rain....lack of rain is kind of unheard of at your place.

Ken, hope you get a chance to go to the grange and have some fun / food. Just don't post any pics of the food.....

/ Good morning!!!! #154,616  
David, the tank looks great! At first glance, I thought it was a compressor tank when I saw the 'Craftsman' label.
Hope you get some rain....lack of rain is kind of unheard of at your place.

Ken, hope you get a chance to go to the grange and have some fun / food. Just don't post any pics of the food.....

Thanks, Ted

95.95 inches ytd, but
IMG_0986.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #154,617  
This is not Mrs Popgadget's stand, but wow there were four alpaca stands there.

She had a separate tent for her exhibit for at least a decade, but her back issues wouldn’t allow her to continue. The 4H group in your picture is the one that she started many years ago.
She is scheduled for surgery next week, hopefully it will bring her some relief.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,618  
Seems like this discussion is similar to my situation being retired and a tinker with tools and equipment. Kids are long gone and just my wife and myself with some land and old farm with bank barn, log cabins etc. Nice morning after the rain last night.View attachment 758763

How ya doing neighbor. Think we chatted in another thread before.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,619  
Paul, that’s become my preferred way to cook corn on the cob.

Us also, but sometimes the silk doesn’t all come off. We do 5 for 8 minutes.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,620  
She had a separate tent for her exhibit for at least a decade, but her back issues wouldn’t allow her to continue. The 4H group in your picture is the one that she started many years ago.
She is scheduled for surgery next week, hopefully it will bring her some relief.

My parents had a 4H club for many years.