Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #154,621  
This was my view this afternoon.
IMG_5732.JPG

Wrong picture, but did see that also.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,624  
Good (Friday) morning. Overnight Low of 5.0C, it's currently calm and clear and the temperature has risen to 14.6C. There was 3.0mm of rain in the gauge @ 0900.

Just a few 'puttering' things to do today. I do need to fill the ute's windscreen washing fluid in preparation for tomorrow and the round trip to Devonport for a meeting. So, with a late return + Church on Sunday, I won't be hopping on TBN 'til later.

Interesting photos of the Grange Fair. This coming Thursday I'll be attending AGFEST here in Tassie... a very dangerous time regarding my wallet = so many things that I never knew that I needed. 😄

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,625  
68F and clear @ 21:00, heading down to an overnight low of around 60F. High hit 85.5F here today, thought it was feeling a little warm.

Same situation as yesterday: was spitting raindrops in late afternoon but no measurable precipitation recorded.

Mowed all of west and south sides down here around the house, also 90% done on east side.

Woman handled watering around back, I watered all the plants in the second circle.

Still need to get the plants up by the shop and the peach trees with what's left so that will be on the agenda for tomorrow.

Woman's neighbor lady friend brought over a chipmunk she trapped to be dispatched. She just didn't have the heart to do it which I can understand.

2 1/2 BLT's for dinner then run to Tractor Supply for deer food plot seed (+ cat treats) and Menards for critter food + another 8 step-in fence posts.

Filled up The Woman's car on the way back, down at the cheap station in Massillon.

Got car unloaded when I got back then garage closed up.

Probably have a bowl of ice cream before grabbing a shower and heading to bed.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #154,628  
TXDon - chickens is "pigs with feathers" or "modern day dinosaurs" , they'll eat almost anything

Popgadget - love the bi-plane

LS - correct. she will struugle with that for a bit yet, I'm sure. I think we need photos of the Jeep (perhaps I missed them)

got back from Kamloops about an hour ago ... picked up a few small things - bucket, rodent traps, vehicle stickers, details for my John Deere seat / support, had lunch, it was a hot day (37 C) but we managed.

RoyJ - glad that things are looking good, temporary discomfort

sodamo and others - thanks for the thoughts and prayers for my friend (her initials are JW)

thomas - glad for the rain

daugen - love the tractor photos, that's the kinda place that can entertain me for hourb

buckeye - we moved to the acreage in the country, I thought that our animal loving kids would be naturals for 4H, but they all were gifted and competetive athletes... I don't do well around ice / snow, but I spent 11 years at the ice rink, probably 15 yrs at the gym, soccer fields, ball diamonds - I miss those years now. great photos - what Dam is that ?

I'm off to feed the critters now

/ Good morning!!!! #154,629  
Good evening all. 73ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze and trace in rain gauge. Intermittent light rain in the morning less than .1 inch in gauge. Light wind mostly cloudy afternoon, high temp was 84ºF, HI 90ºF. Puttered waiting for rain to stop in morning, bike ride in afternoon, nap and fish club meeting in evening. Rain still in forecast starting Sunday, now have 2 days less than 80ºF for high.
Randy(wag) Sorry about the rain messing with the march. Good to hear water tanks are full.
Scardy glad chicks taken care of. Good luck with the maggot farming and bear prevention. Hope you had fun today.
Buppies hope rain helps your yard.
Roy hoping you get a good soaker, and Dr visit goes well,
Bird got almost .1 inch today.
Scaredy understand about wanting your life back. Glad to to see light at end of tunnel of getting wife home. Hard to argue with God about his timing.
Drew have fun at fair.
Don got some rain here, serious rain starting Sunday. I am betting Canadians do not claim to eat maggots :)
Kyle sorry about your heat, hope you get some rain.
RNG sorry about no rain, glad your temps dropped. hope you can get the mounting mast fabbed and ready to mount cam and panel.
Ken nice bench and pic
Paul good to hear biplane about ready to fly. Hope grandson has fun at the fair.
Drew have fun with your old gravely.
Scaredy not surprised at second guessing, is a serious decision.
Ted nice temps, hope get a nice soaker. Serious rain in forecast for next week for me and possibly Bird. Good cardio news, maybe more motivation. nice you got heater core unplugged, if you open radiator cap while engine running and cold, you should not see coolant moving. I would expect overheating from bad water pump.
Drew have fun and meet lots of old friends.
Ken hope you can make the fair.
David sorry the bracket is slow in coming. hope water system goes back together with no problems.
Frits(m7040) welcome to GM thread. nice pic
Roy sorry about the slow healing, please follow Dr's orders :)
David pretty tank. Hope it now works as good as it looks
Drew good food and good tractors, meet anyone interesting?
Drew sounds neat seeing the old tractor.
Thomas sorry about the customers, hope you get more rain. Hope kitties like to be brushed.
Drew love your fair pics
David sorry about your lack of rain hope you get the gutters flushed.
Drew more nice pics.
Drew thanks for info on EV soundtrack :)
David glad pressure bladder still good, and tank back in place.
Ken thanks for link
Ted by leaving tools out you got more rain :)
Paul prayers for the wife sent.
Dennis nice pics, what lake is that?
Randy hope your weekend gores well and your wallet survives.
RS hope you get some rain. sorry about chipmunk.
Don you got way more rain than I.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid,/mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, /fire nearby, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /fall injuries, /angina /wife ankle, Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, /getting dehydrated and cramping, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches, Ken /kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #154,630  
Roof crew finished replacing the old screws with nice stainless steel versions. Still want to replace screws in fascia holding the gutters but according to Amazon those screws are still in Ohio.