Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #155,972  
Oddly, since I had €0\/!% back in late 2020, by my count, I have had about 35 close encounters with people who tested + ranging from hours to a few days later. With the exception of some sniffles/congestion due to fall allergies this year, I have had nothin.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,973  
Sorry Roy feel better real soon

/ Good morning!!!! #155,974  
Good (Thursday) morning. A milder overnight Low of 3.4C. It's partly cloudy with a gentle breeze and it's presently 17.4C (which is way above the maximum the 'guessers' came up with). Gentle rain is called for the next week, starting tonight.

Well it's clean-up the house day. Tomorrow It's into Launceston AP to pick up my Mate from Brisbane. The weekend will be busy away in Hobart, mostly to attend a "Postmodern Jukebox" concert on Sunday evening! Saturday evening will be spent doing a 2 hour 'paranormal investigation' at Willow Court Asylum, Ward C which was for the Male criminally insane. That will be fun! We'll be back later on Monday.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,975  
will be down near Roanoke tomorrow to look at that lot.
First gonna drop Subaru off to have it looked at.
I also put a deposit on a car to arrive next month. Friends at church have the exact model I test drove yesterday. Their 2nd cx-5, they love it. So showed it to my wife tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,977  
Good evening all. 63ºF for the start, clear sky, calm wind. moderate wind, partly cloudy sky, and high temp was 89ºF, and low humidity. 10 day has return to mid 90's next week, no rain :(. Men's meeting to start day. Then work on Volagi, got M4 instead of M5 screws :( , so removed rack and transferred under saddle bag from Peugeot, and moved rear light off of rack, lubed chain, wiped bike down to get some dirt off bike. Went for bike ride, bike rode well and was really quiet.
Roy glad work went well. Really good to hear stepdaughter doing better.
Buppies thanks for the update.
Billy hope you had a good one today.
Don thanks for response, thought it interesting the claim to sub for all three.
Scaredy don't worry about being behind.
Buppies sorry about the bears, 8 pm dark here.
Mike hope no damage from the long delay.
Drew hope bidet install went smoothly.
Frits nice project and pics
RNG glad ready for camping. Hope you can hansle the cooler weather.
Paul glad FAA went well. sorry to hear this is last speaker. Hope GS enjoyed the mowing.
Frits nice trenching tool.
PJ 95ºF going to feel hot :(
Drew hope playing with DR grader fun.
Roy sorry to hear you have symptoms.
Dennis hope they can fix the noise.
Thomas Boo sure feel comfortable there. glad short day at work. Bet you can get used to that.
Drew glad bidet install went well.
David hope the hole drilling went well. B-day celebration sounds fun.
Roy sorry to hear positive results, get well soon, prayers sent.
Chris I have to sharpen blade at least twice a year, mower needs it now :(.
Rich glad one go-around was enough for you.
Randy hope you got house clean. Have fun with your friend this weekend.
Dennis congrats on new car.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter and family drama, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy / RIP /condolences to Family, Roy /palpitations, /angina, /alligatoritus, /wife ankle, not get sick, Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans and land purchase and development, / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery,Mike /spine injury and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,978  
Good Evening

/ Good morning!!!! #155,979  
55 high of 80 today another beautiful day but next week close to 90 before cooling down

Take care of yourself Roy

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #155,980  
Will you be using any equipment to monitor the paranormal?
Yep. That's the fun of these 'investigations' as opposed to a regular "ghost tour".

They supply all of the gadgets, although you can supply your own (my mate has a temperature gauge). This will be our second time doing it and the first time was a blast!