Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,341  
Good Morning
It’s 48 and won’t make it past 60 today. Windy as well.

Yesterday, I got some finish on the speaker, then drove to Hamburg, PA a bit over an hour away. I did come home with a nice stainless Kimber Micro 9 though.
After getting home, I got the rest of 5 coats of finish on the speaker, then got the trash and recycling down to the street.
Son came early to go to concert so we could shoot first. I put 100 rounds through the Kimber, and am still figuring out how to hit what I’m aiming at. Son was much more accurate with his Ruger.

Concert was great, exceeded our expectations, sound was exceptional and musicianship was off the charts.

Today I’ve got to pickup a truckload of straw, and unload it into the hay shed, then help get ready for the open house. I think that it’s going to be too windy to put up the canopy until late in the day or tomorrow morning, but we’ll see.
If the finish is cured enough, I can assemble the speaker, waiting to hear if we are playing music tonight.

I can probably try out the heat mode in the new Mitsubishi mini-split this morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,342  
Late start this AM. Paperwork and real job. Real job kicking in more and more hours. It's either red line or no line. Such is the nature of the work.

52 outside this AM. Be lucky to crack 70 today. I am cool with that. <Har har

Did a dinner at a german restaurant last night with all the girls present. Pleasant surprise since we are all over the place with home bases and jobs. Dinner was excellent, service was excellent.

Today I hear the Budweiser Clydesdales are in the immediate area, so I think we shall go track them down. Semper Fi visit!

Grass looks to be slowing down, and I may have timed the pastures cuts just right. Meaning no more cutting on them this year. We shall see. "Lawn" looks like another cut is in order.

Walnuts are starting to drop, makes a fun trip to the pool. Need to pick and rake them up.

Hope all have a good day, and weekend. Be safe, and hope those in need of healing, can heal and stay positive.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,343  
61º and going to 95º today. A week of 100 degree days forecasted here in the SW. Just when we were getting used to the cooler weather... just a tease. I guess.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,344  
Good Morning!!!! 61F @ 6:00AM.
Plentiful sunshine. High 88F. Winds light and variable.

Old eyes aren't the best at picking up the sights sometimes, Paul. And holding a micro-9 steady is something else again, too...

One of the motels we used during this last trip had one of those inside/outside heat pump things installed. The inside fan made an irritating high pitched whine, and the outside unit made a big woosh sound at the end of every cycle. Is this sort of noise typical? I ended up turing the darn thing off so I could get some sleep.

Stopped by the motorcycle shop in town yesterday to pick up some parts, and learned that one of them had tripled in price. Left it on the counter, as a better aftermarket version is available via mail order. I like to support that shop, but not to the tune of seventy-five dollars for a twenty-five dollar part. Seems like BMW really doesn't want to continue providing parts and is purposly pricing themselves out of the market.

TGIF gang!🍻

/ Good morning!!!! #156,345  
Good Morning Everybody, currently 51° going to 74°

Roy, hope you get to feeling better soon.
Buppies, I'm hopeful you didn't break anything, sounds like plenty of bruises for a few days.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend..

/ Good morning!!!! #156,346  
Good morning! 50 now, was 40 when I got up. High of 63 maybe today. Had wind gust up to 25 MPH yesterday, steady winds of 17. It got chilly while mowing.

Dinner/concert was good. Little cool, was 59 when we got there. We had dressed for it. Got there early enough we got to sit under the heater. Local speciality truck manufacturer was having a party there also to celebrate their recent expansion. So good crowd.

Hope you and your family start getting better Roy.

Good luck with all of your life changes Dennis.

Think I will drill/tap the silencers for the bike today, drilled the bolts for safety wire yesterday. This is to replace a mixture of SAE, metric, and wood screws the PO had used to retain some expensive SuperTrap parts 🤦‍♂️.

Everyone stay safe out there!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,347  
50°F and cloudy this morning, going up to 65° today. Looks like we may have some more rain coming through later today.

Good morning, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,348  
71°F and no rain.

The boxer boys have their semi annual Dr visit and shot update this morning. Of course we’ll do in town errands as well.

That will pretty much take care of the morning. I’m sure I will find things needing my attention come afternoon.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #156,349  
Prayers for your recovery, Roy