Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #158,521  
Ambient is what I have and works very well for our needs. Had it for several years no problems

/ Good morning!!!! #158,522  
   / Good morning!!!! #158,524  
I have ordered a lever action 38/357 20 in barrel might be a couple of months
What brand?

I have an old Marlin 1894 (no, not for sale) in .357/.38SPL. This one has the 16 (or 18) inch barrel
I like to pull it out once or twice a year...mostly shoot .38's through it now although I'm sure it can handle .357 Mags

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #158,525  
Happy Sunday!

God has been good enough to let us have another day to try and get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

we picked up four new pullets to add to our little flick, bringing the total to nine. we Put the new hens in the covered run last Evening while the old hens were in the coop, and this morning they are now “introducing” themselves, with the usual barnyard behavior. Because the numbers are so close, 5v4, it hasn’t been too horrid, but the top hen has been quite vocal about wanting to speak to management about the new situation. . .

our dog, who was no longer interested in interacting with the birds afyer getting pecked in the nose a couple months ago, was a bit nonplussed when she saw the cage in the back of the pickup, and did the whole hug-and-hold-on thing, almost asking “WHYYYYYYYY???????”

it is a bit too wet to go up to the woodlot after church and actually work, but it is very good that we are getting rain after our extended dry spell. Of course, now I cannot shred leaves, but Plan B is to take an extended ride to ”knowhere” and visit some parts of the county we have never been to before, kill a couple hours, burn some dinosaur juice, have a change of scenery.

may your day be blessed and as positive as it can possibly be!

/ Good morning!!!! #158,526  
What brand?

I have an old Marlin 1894 (no, not for sale) in .357/.38SPL. This one has the 16 (or 18) inch barrel
I like to pull it now once or twice a year...mostly shoot .38's through it now
I really wish someone would make a PUMP in .38/.357. . .

/ Good morning!!!! #158,527  
I have an Belgium made Browning lever action rack and pinion bolt in 243 caliber

/ Good morning!!!! #158,529  
Good morning! 47˚F heading to the mid 80s, partly cloudy.

Yesterday was a perfect tractor day, cool but not cold, no dust, little mud, average crowds, left no one behind with one tractor working.

The Ranger's auto lock/unlock touch door handles started working again without a new battery. Still trying to figure this out. I'm figuring just a small voltage change in the original battery will not meet the programed threshold and they automatically go into limp mode to save the battery. The auto stop/start is still in limp mode and not working. Battery voltage after it started working is 12.13v. I'll check the voltage again if it stops working to see if my hypothesis is correct.

edit - locks still work this morning at 11.99v

L4n weather station - Tempest. No moving parts to malfunction. Popgadget I also noticed the rain gauge is getting more accurate and is matching the COCORAHS (.01") rain gauge that I have mounted on the same pole. The App with all the functions including history and the lighting distance are really nice.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #158,530  
Good Morning.
It’s 68 and looking like rain, with a high in the low 70’s. Supposed to clear up later in the day.

Yesterday was a nice day, in the 70’s even in New Hampshire. Trip went well, but took up pretty much the whole day.

Not sure what I will get into today, neighbor is doing some electrical work, and would like me to come by and supervise along the way. Son changed his oil in the shop yesterday while I was gone, and couldn’t get his oil filter off, he is coming by again today, I’ll help with that. My guess is that he used the wrong filter wrench, but I don’t know yet. Other than those things, not sure what else I’ve got on tap.