Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,321  
Somewhere around December 7 look for trouble in paradise wngsprd

/ Good morning!!!! #159,322  
Good Afternoon

way too much catching up again.

Thanks for the continued prayers, thought it might be good to give an update (I have no secrets anyways), so this is what I am dealing with ... the homefront is not doing well. Wife has totally checked out of the marriage, and is not willing to even talk to me, she is staying with the tenants upstairs. I think it is "too comfortable" as they are her friends now. That also sabotages the plans to give notice to the tenants. She is telling people that she is separated, she has asked me for a buy-out and is not interested in reconciliation. I am getting prepared for a mortgage loan with the bank. I have an initial consult appt with a lawyer on Tuesday afternoon, so I'll see what is suggested. I don't want this to go this way, but she is giving me no regard at all, this after being gone for almost a year... no intimacy or anything else to build on. My perspective is that she has been and is in a toxic situation, with negative influencers (family, tenants) for TOO LONG. I think there are still health issues, and unchecked mental health challenges. She has many diagnosed health issues, and suffered head trauma / concussion (untreated) several years ago when she fell on rocks at a creek. My only thought where I might hold off for reconciliation options in time, is IF she attends psychiatric counselling and is properly diagnosed, so that we know what we are dealing with. Otherwise this may be the end of this chapter. I'm Trusting God, and Waiting on The Lord. I also have a counselling appointment later this week. Basically I'm sad, numb, confused and conflicted (faith values) by all of this. I believe in miracles, and God can fix this, I have the gut reaction that there is more going on then that though. I have a LOT of support.
in regards to my shoulder / arm - managing ok, still sore, numb and muscles are tired at times

I've been working on cleaning up the garage, and I'm busy with Bookkeeping too. Still need to get the truck looked at.

cheers all

/ Good morning!!!! #159,324  
m7040 - I am still catching up, so perhaps you have posted further, but I would love to see photos of that old bank barn. HA <3 - you have 30 years on us :)

I used to have a buddy who had a business buying surplus government computers. Some of the computers came from classified offices. If they had hard drives in them, they took them out, laid them on the floor and hit them with one of those geologists hammers with the pointy end. They thought that made them fairly hard to read.

Chris
are you saying that doing that DOESN'T make them hard to read ? :) incinerate might be the only other option ?

Buppies and Thomas --- I need neighbours like you

/ Good morning!!!! #159,325  
are you saying that doing that DOESN'T make them hard to read ? :) incinerate might be the only other option ?

This was the land of the paranoid. It was thought that with the right equipment it might be possible to get something off them. I know that there was an FBI agent who showed up from time to time. It might be that he liked to hang out at a computer junkyard but it could have been informal spot checks. It did keep the guys down there looking over their shoulders. For a while they had a degauser but it shorted out so plan b was the hammer.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #159,326  
Here are a few pics of the bank barn:

IMG_1012.jpegIMG_0721.JPGIMG_0722.JPGIMG_1011.jpegIMG_1155.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,327  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 4C and it's presently 16.7C with gusty winds which have been happening all night. So much so that I didn't hear the early morning rain that put 2.3mm into the gauge. It's supposed to rain again this arvo and another Antarctic blast is expected. I know that Summer is scheduled soon but I would've enjoyed nice Spring weather if it was offered. :)

Not much on the cards for today although the '6 tonnes' of wood out at the wood-shed isn't going to stack itself.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,328  
This is the inside of the storage shed for the RTV located close to the kitchen entrance. It is 14 by 24 with an 8 ft roll up door and side door

IMG_1310.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,330  
Thomas they can be deadly at 400 yards I like Nikon scopes but alias no longer made Vortex a good choice if looking lifetime guarantee