Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,371  
Morning all, 20 and going up a bit today in a warming trend.
See the sun coming up.

Son had a great time watching girlfriends band playing in the village (NYC).
He saw a few of my old hangouts while there, but many are gone, like Bleeker Bob's

Wife had a great time at the range and did pretty good for her first time. Glock 19 worked pretty well for both us us and I was able to hold my pattern together pretty well.
When I told the trainer that I hadn't fired a gun in 30 years he looked baffled. I was able to hit my own holes in the target pretty well :) even with my bad near vision.

Alien - hope the surgeries really help you out, heal quick.

Foam boards will arrive in 2 separate trucks tomorrow. seems they are coming from two different stores.

Be well all and BEF feel better soon.

Wife looking focused. She did great and fell right in with loading, unloading and just needs to relax more and her shooting will be good.

20221120_150731.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,372  
Walked down to check out the neighbor shooting last evening and found he had set up a cardboard box as a target that was riddled with bullet holes. The box was located on his side but backstop is the berm around our pond that is on our side. So he is filling up our pond with lead or going into our dirt around the pond. Here is a pic of the box taken from top of our berm at the pond.

IMG_1313.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,373  
Good Morning
It’s 20 and sunny with a high of 35. A little warmer than yesterday.

Yesterday was spent inside for the most part. I worked on the recording of our Friday night get together. Did a few chores at the airport, but nothing particularly noteworthy.
Pulled the fountain out of the pond, had to break it out of the ice, it was still working, but it was completely encrusted with ice. It was interesting that the LED flood lights don’t make any heat, so they were blocks of ice as well. My role was as lifeguard, oldest son was in the boat doing the work, I just handled the lines to the shore to pull the fountain (or him) to the shore. It went pretty uneventfully except for the cold wind and the ice.

Today I think that I will make a small counter upstairs in the shop to replace the little table that holds the crockpot and electric kettle.
I found a nice microwave oven on FB marketplace that will go on there along with a toaster oven and the existing appliances.
Other than that, not a lot else planned, I’ll likely have to empty the trailer for my wife, now that her show is over, the door repair apparently held up just fine.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,374  
Walked down to check out the neighbor shooting last evening and found he had set up a cardboard box as a target that was riddled with bullet holes. The box was located on his side but backstop is the berm around our pond that is on our side. So he is filling up our pond with lead or going into our dirt around the pond. Here is a pic of the box taken from top of our berm at the pond.

View attachment 771391
Well he sounds kind of lazy and dangerous.
Think he should be setting up his own backstop and not pointing in your direction.
Big (Thick) metal sign on your berm might help him understand?

/ Good morning!!!! #159,375  

That's dangerous. Any ordnance about firearm discharge around housing or property lines you could acquaint him too?

/ Good morning!!!! #159,376  
In Texas it is against the law to shoot across property lines.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,377  
Buppies, thanks!
Drew, enjoy the visits
Wngsprd, don’t think my geo aux kicked in because breaker is off. Which reminds me, I still need to fix geothermal circulation pumps to have a working spare. Here’s a bad one. I must have gotten dirt in a geo line when I was installing. I think I cracked the impeller on this one so probably should buy new pump.
View attachment 771384

I’ll have to look up the book.
Yep, looks like a bad one.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,378  
Yep, looks like a bad one.

I keep meaning to soak in vinegar to see if it will clean up. I think it would still work if cleaned up. Maybe vinegar in a container, drop motor in and use ultrasonic. I didn’t have that before.