Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,451  
:eek: Dang PJ...that's more than kick in back pockets. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #159,452  
Buppies.
Almost got run over by 10 point buck yesterday in the yard beautiful animal well developed animal
Must got whiff of old spice shaving lotion. ;)

Momma bear and her little ones been around lately?

/ Good morning!!!! #159,453  
PJ-sorry to hear-hope you can get everything working and cleaned up.
Have had water damage before, what a pain.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,454  
39Ffew clouds here and there.

Was okay day at work.
I was told today 3 young guys got caught trying to take guy pride and joy for ride,driver and IQ??? friends didn't know how to drive F150 4x4 standard,2 out 3 needed treatment before being cuff and stuff to jail,also owner of the F150 could be facing charges of assault on minors. :oops: :rolleyes:

Only plans for the evening...dinner set on the deck for while may watch some tv.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,456  
Still a lot of coughing today, would have been miserable at work. They probably would have sent me home.
Going to try to work half day tomorrow from home, do a training course.

Wife gone several hours to town. Lots of stops. Including the west side former mall area that isn’t safe. There was a stabbing there yesterday, sure she didn’t know about that. But she got home and I even ventured out and helped unload. The activity causing another coughing fit.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,457  
Good (Wednesday) morning. Overnight Low of 6C and it's presently 17.5C, mostly clear and calm.

As I had that drivers medical yesterday morning I decided that, seeing as I was going into town, I might as well make it worth the while so I loaded up the ute with a 20ltr petrol jerry-can and an overflowing box of wine bottles to be recycled at the tip. Drove into town... only to remember that the form that needed to be processed/signed for the medical was sitting back home!

Quick turn-around. Only to be confronted with everything on the road that could possibly slow you down! 'Elderly driver', garbage truck picking up bins and even a couple of horse riders. Still, I was able to retrieve the form and was only a few minutes late for the appointment (which didn't matter as I still had to wait 10 minutes for Sister to attend me). Anyway, I'm good to drive for another year, I filled the 20ltr can (91 non-ethanol @ A$1.99 per litre), dropped off the form at Services Tasmania office and then checked my mail. Bottles dropped and home.

After a brief lunch I went out and repaired the boundary fence, then carried on stacking wood until I felt a bit wobbly.

Today is my weekly 'into town' day for groceries (Senior discount of 5%) preceded by a coffee gathering of local Veterans at 1000. More stacking is planned for the arvo whilst the sun is shining.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,458  
But he explained that adrenal cancer is not good and within the not good class I was about average. But RCHOP was used super effectively and I have zero hot spots in my body.
These guys never say cured, but he said not to worry about it any more. If you make it past two years without a lymphoma coming back, apparently odds are very good that issue will not reoccur. But who knows what else will. He really liked the apples and must have been fun for one of his success stories to come back and visit him.
sure was good to get in and out of the cancer ward with a smile. Vidant/ECU in Greenville NC.
Drew, I know how it feels to be diagnosed with Cancer. The doctor treating me for Colitis also tested me for stomach cancer and it came up positive so he sent me over to the Oncologist. He tested me to the tune of 10's of thousands dollars and could not identify the cancer but still tested positive. After a year of this we found out the medicine the original doctor had put me on interfered with the blood test and caused it to be positive. I guess the moral of the story is check and double check the meds doctors prescribe.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,459  
WOW! Seems like a Doctor would have thought of that sooner.
After a year of this we found out the medicine the original doctor had put me on interfered with the blood test and caused it to be positive. I guess the moral of the story is check and double check the meds doctors prescribe.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,460  
Got some shop time in..... until the wifey asked me to go to the grocery store. What a mad house, half of the items requested were empty shelves. Did a few substitutes and I'll pick up the rest in town tomorrow (maybe).....

PJ, sorry to hear about the water damage. Hopefully no guitars were harmed in the making.....

Glasses seem to be doing better--- more like my eyes are adjusting to the new 'script. Hopefully that's all that is needed. Costco called again today, but only one of 2 pairs for the wifey came in.... We are surprised because my glasses are a far more complicated prescription, hers are simple vision....
Forgot to mention that fuel at Costco yesterday was $2.89 gal. It was nice to see prices under $3.

Have a good evening.

Last edited: