Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,541  
Give Thanks to the LORD, For He is Good, His Love is Everlasting!

Happy Thanksgiving all you tractorheads!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,542  
Happy Thanksgiving you guys.
The low was above freezing overnight, (snow melting off roof). High to 43°F. Wind SSE 7 mph. Cloudy. At least no snow in the forecast yet.
That is the way my winters start. A dusting, then warm up and rain. I hope when the freezing rain comes it isn't much.

A dump run today and into town. I don't need to haul the trailer (no lights on it anyway), so it can stay home.

Not much else planned for today, so I'll take it as it comes.

Have a safe and happy turkey day.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,543  
BEF great stuff. i have that vinyl album from Arlo Guthrie :) , and WKRP was terrific
“Oh the humanity!" “Oh! They're plunging to the earth right in front of our eyes!”

/ Good morning!!!! #159,544  
Happy Thanksgiving all, 30 going to 55 today
PJ congratulations on your new job. Sounds like a great opportunity.
Apparently I damaged the phone line yesterday insulating another basement window.
Went to order a new flywheel for the MS261 but it is on backorder. That should tell me something about the problem. Wondering if I can restore the magnets in the flywheel??
Most of our kids will be coming by today or call in for Thanksgiving.
Had a great walk yesterday for about an hour. Feels good to have overcome some of the problems with my knee and ankle.
Wishing you all Happy Thanksgiving

/ Good morning!!!! #159,545  
@RedNeckGeek Thanks, I live right smack in the middle of ohio. Northern Delaware county one hour north of Columbus.
1669291301343.png

@wngsprd I had to google Turchetta, looks awesome and something I would like to try!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,548  
Is that 1 hour at eastern urban speed or western interstate speed?

Ha, anywhere from 2 mph, (Downtown Columbus after a Blue jackets game) to 75 mph interstate 71. 46 miles to DT Columbus.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,549  
25 outside this AM. Heading to 60, again. Wonderful weather these last few days.

Managed to wash the tractor yesterday. Missed the lawn mowers. Both ready for winter. LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Just me an the SO today. Girls and family all in other places.

Hope all have a blessed day.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,550  
Good to hear from you again, Bird. In the FWIW department, I've been taking Meloxicam for a few months now, and haven't experienced any dizziness, even when I first started on it. It's helping with back pain, but isn't a cure. More like just takes the edge off...
Glad to hear from you, and I'm not usually allergic to any medications but I can't think of anything else that could be making me so dizzy this morning. Maybe just old age???LOL