Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,701  
Son left, way too short of visit.
Filled up low truck tire, not too low
Got mail in, cars suddenly came from both directions and I had too scramble up the bank beside the box, no room to stand on that side of road. Nothing in sight when I crossed, so they came fast.

Then wife said dryer wasn’t drying. I knew it needed cleaned, as I pulled one section off the other day and it was bad. But was too sick to mess with it. Took it all apart, removed every pipe and cleaned to the outdoor vent
IMG_7120.JPG

This was near ceiling. It was so clogged heating element wasn’t turning on. At dryer output it was soaking wet.
All clean, now heat is working.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,702  
For more than half my military career I had a mustache although often frowned upon. When I was a company commander vocally hated them, but in our battalion, 4 of the 5 had one with the consensus the 5th would have if she could have grown one. Many times, if taking leave longer than 2 weeks I’d not shave, getting a good start on a beard. Now, most days I just mow it off with electric shaver vs the old razor days.
Seeing as I joined the Navy at age 17 there was no way that I could grow a beard... although I'd try. However you had to request, via a 'form' (otherwise known as a "chit" or a "Green Grenade", due to the colour of the form) to "cease shaving". They gave you a fortnight and if it didn't pass inspection you have to shave it off.

I think I was 21 and on my umpteenth attempt... 'they', again told me to shave it off but I asked for a one week extension. During that week the beard finally coloured from light fuzz to red!

I've had a beard ever since, I just shave my cheeks and neck.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,703  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.5C and it's presently 19.5C, partly cloudy with a gentle breeze. There was 2mm in the gauge from an overnight shower.

Not much on for today. Just into Church... the rest of the day is His.

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,705  
The high was 58. Nice evening wonderful weather for almost December. Helped wife do some shopping online for Christmas special treats. Amazon delivered some phone line jacks and connectors so I can get this off the temporary connected status. The landline has come in handy during cell tower problems. I guess we will keep it some time longer.
I think the neighbor got his first deer as I walked up to get the mail. BEF we have similar problems with fast cars/trucks on our 30 miles per hour road. Mailbox is on the other side and often they will go 50 to 60 miles per hour and show up very quickly from some turns in the road.
Have a nice evening

/ Good morning!!!! #159,706  
Cool day today high of 61 wearing sweater vest comfortable. Very lazy day lunch then football.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,708  
29°F with frost frozen fog this morning, got up to only 46° today. Rain moving through in about an hour or so, lasting until mid morning tomorrow.

Finally got out to feed the chickens this morning around 8-ish, walked around the well house, and was amused to see that we were living in a world that was all beautiful shades of gray.
(This is a color photo)
20221126 Foggy Sunrise.JPG

Drove to Granite City and picked up my brother-in-law Thursday afternoon, and he spent a couple of days here with us. Wife took him back home earlier today. The youngest boy came by with his new girlfriend for the T-Day meal, which was excellent as always.

Once again, I have some catch-up reading to do here. Hope everyone is well.

Good evening, gents.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,710  
Newbury - That's awesome