Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #171,412  
Drew- I am happy to read about your + experience with customer service.

Dennis- I am sorry to read about your outpatient “procedure.” Please take it easy today and take care of yourself. I hope that get some restful sleep soon and your discomfort resolving.

Fritz- What an interesting vehicle. I want one. Thank you for sharing your D Day historical site pictures. It was a miracle that this invasion was successful.

Scaredychicken- Thank you for sharing your personal situation and how you are dealing. I have unfortunately seen far too many individuals who have dealt with similar situations rather “poorly.” Hang in there. Jay

RonJH- I have only captured 1 hummingbird picture so far this season, but I did have one poking my blaze orange camo boonie the other morning. The current dominant males have difficult to reach roosts/perch sites. Thanks for sharing.

Billie- Thanks for sharing your snake story. I too am easily entertained.

With the smell of smoke in the air it was a smokey, overcast/cloudy 47ºF for this morning's low temperature. The clouds are burning off, but the smoke remains and is filtering the sunshine with 58ºF the current temperature. I expect these conditions will continue through the day with an afternoon high temperature ~ 70ºF and a chance for an afternoon popup shower and/or T-storm.

The NWS/B-N Office has issued a Hazardous Weather Outlook/Air Quality Alert due to today's smoke plume. My lungs may not like today's particulate matter floating around.

We had some visitors here yesterday around "HH":
My Mrs. would say...'Now that Homeland Secuity at it's fines"...BIG Boo.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,414  
rswyn- You have a really good looking spread and I wish that I had 1% of your organizational skills. Thanks for sharing.

Ted- Parts of that cart are older than some of the members here. I bet that I have 10#'s of wood screws holding that cart together.

Freakin' smoke plume and the particulate matter floating around today. I could not only smell it I could taste it this morning. I have not used a "rescue inhaler in many years; today I wish that I had one thanks to my 10% scarred lung tissue. I had to resort to cough syrup earlier which worked.

I have been a committed weather geek all my life and I can not recall any weather event similar, as extensive, as impactful, or as long-lasting.
The Canadian fire smoke made its way here, too, today. Never seen it so bad except if there was a nearby forest fire.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,417  
70F over cast 5mph wind,more rain on/off until mid morning Wednesday.

Work day past with blink of eye,had quick lunch plan on removing 2 of 4 old 8"-10"spruce stumps,I didn't have my eyes to sky and tractor seat held water so didn't my pants 🙄 ground quickly soften quickly able to scoot from area with out causing ruts etc...maybe I 'll try again this weekend.
No plans for the evening.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,418  
Think the recliner and your feet up and Snaggle Puss on your lap will speed up recovery BEF.

Pebbles is the inside lap kitty, but I changed oil in Honda and mommy snagglepuss joined me in the garage and slept on the chair while I fought to get oil plug out. A gorilla must have put it in last.
When I was done and emptied the old oil into a jug, I discovered a crush washer in the bottom on the pan. Now I wondered, did it fall off the plug when I remove it, or is it an old one from the Subaru which was last to get changed, and it came with a new washer.
So pulled Honda back in, crawled under, and it looks like a washer is on the plug.
IMG_9602.JPG

I told wife and boy to check for oil leaks next few times.
Need truck done, I might take it in town tomorrow and let them do it. Wonder what that now costs.

/ Good morning!!!! #171,419  
within a few hours the smoke has descended. Yuk.
good thing I was mostly done outside, loading up the rv.
also glad I have MERV 13 filters on hvac. Bet they will need changing

running out of steam, but satisfied I've done enough.
will be up early, hopefully in the cool of dawn, and do final packing of rv, then take off around 9am.

I wonder if this smoke clogs up your car/truck engine air filter.