Good movies,,, well there are a few.......

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,001  
Just watched Top Gun/Maverick.
Excellent movie. The fight scenes were awesome and the storyline paid homage to the original but added another chapter to it. No politics, no virtue signaling. Just entertaining. (Imagine that!)

We will probably make a special trip to see it at the drive-in not too far away in a couple of weeks.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,002  
Sometimes a Great Notion, is the reason I moved to the PNW, and ended up living 3 miles from Ken Kesey's place in Pleasant Hill, Oregon; A decision I've never regretted. :) R

This is a fantastic movie. Thanks for reminding me to watch it again. I think it's been 30-40 years since I've seen it.

Just watched it on youtube. Thanks again!

Last edited:
   / Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,003  
The single most important movie ever made from a cinematographic perspective is "Once Upon a Time in the West."
Every time I watch it I see something new.

I really liked The recent "Dune." But if you haven't read the Book don't watch it. You'll be lost
Wish they'd make a move based in Clive Barker's "Imajica"

"Annihilation" is a great movie if you like a movie that demands you use your mind.
"Old Boy" is pretty good.
"Eastern Promises" is pretty good

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,005  
   / Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,006  
Just watched Top Gun/Maverick.
Excellent movie. The fight scenes were awesome and the storyline paid homage to the original but added another chapter to it. No politics, no virtue signaling. Just entertaining. (Imagine that!)

We will probably make a special trip to see it at the drive-in not too far away in a couple of weeks.
Agree 100% - it was just fun and entertaining. It was worth the trip to the theater to see it on the big screen.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,007  
Many people are now saying we should ban guns...

I don't want to get in the middle of that debate but in the movie I watched last night...... only the Military and the Police had guns.....nobody else.

It was a very interesting movie, and shows how well that situation plays out.

If you are interested, the name of the movie is 'Schindler's List'.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,008  
Many people are now saying we should ban guns...

I don't want to get in the middle of that debate but in the movie I watched last night...... only the Military and the Police had guns.....nobody else.

It was a very interesting movie, and shows how well that situation plays out.

If you are interested, the name of the movie is 'Schindler's List'.
you got what you posted by watching Schindler‘s List?

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,010  
There were a few pre-WW-2 Russian movies that are considered classics...
Here's my favorite