Good movies,,, well there are a few.......

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #871  
Saw an old Clint Eastwood movie on TV the other night; entitled "Blood Work'. It was actually a pretty good movie, although I had it figured out before the plot was revealed. Later watched "Tightrope", which was OK, but nothing special.

A Micheal Connelly book (Blood Work). He is a fantastic writer. If you read and like police dramas, you should try his Harry Bosch series.

MoKelly

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #872  
A Micheal Connelly book (Blood Work). He is a fantastic writer. If you read and like police dramas, you should try his Harry Bosch series.

MoKelly
Apparently there was a TV series also.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #874  
Sahara, I didn’t know there was a 1995 version. Very similar story line to the original movie with Jim Belushi playing the same role Humphrey Bogart played. Yeah thats not a misprint. If you never saw the original movie it would’ve been ok but it’s like the remake of True Grit, it just doesn’t cut it.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #875  
I liked the storyline of the original True Grit best, but the acting was corny compared to the remake. With that said, I'd kill an afternoon off and watch either one happily.

• Good Post
Reactions: reb
   / Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #877  
"Hit And Run" (2012) is airing on Starz/Encore now. Stars real life couple Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell. Written by Dax Shepard. Pretty good running dialog between the two, you know they have to be a real couple. Good jokes. Stupid improbable situations.

imdb says most of the cars used are from Dax's personal collection.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #878  
My Faves ...

The Gods Must Be Crazy (1 & 2)
Wild Hogs
Wild Guys

The ONLY MOVIE that I ever walked out of the theatre on, was "Coming To America" (Eddie Murphy) - couldn't stand it. That was probably 30 yrs ago, and it was likely the language that was annoying me. Took my girlfriend for a late dinner instead.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #879  
I liked wild hogs, and coming to America.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #880  
My Faves ...

The Gods Must Be Crazy (1 & 2)
Wild Hogs
Wild Guys

The ONLY MOVIE that I ever walked out of the theatre on, was "Coming To America" (Eddie Murphy) - couldn't stand it. That was probably 30 yrs ago, and it was likely the language that was annoying me. Took my girlfriend for a late dinner instead.
That's the good thing about TV; you can simply change the channel. The only movie I ever recall walking out on was something called 8 and 1/2. It was too bizarre for me. Came close to leaving the drive in; a movie entitled "Last House on the Left".