Good movies,,, well there are a few.......

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,041  
Bob Odenkirk (Saul,, yes) is in "Nobody",, EXCELLENT movie,, if you like LOTS of action,, :eek:
(we rented it on Amazon )

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,042  
Gifted, Manchester by the sea, Django unchained, Black Phone
Here is the instruction how to install cinema apk on firestick.
With that thing i have an access to a huge library of movies, tv shows and documentaries.

Last edited:
   / Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,043  
Another great flick!!

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,044  
F43DC124-D880-4446-8EEB-DE9E50C737D6.gif

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,045  
Met Slim Pickens at a golf tournament in Wimberley, Texas back in the seventies.

He was visiting his daughter at this new resort development. Had a few adult sody pops together.

He was really funny.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,047  
Slim Pickens in the original 'The Get Away' (Ali MacGraw and Steve McQueen) Slim's character is carrying them across the Mexican border in his truck that has an overflowing load of junk and debris....he pulls up to the guard and is asked where they are going and what they are hauling...Slim replies "Chihuahua City, building materials"...!

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,048  
Been looking for this one for a while and finally found it. Its an anti-western, filmed in 1959, with Gary Cooper, called "They came to Cordura." Not something to watch with the kids. But it is one of those movies you think about for a while, after watching it. It deals with very nuanced themes of honor and duty: What is bravery and what is cowardice. And it lets YOU figure that out in the end. :)

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,049  
Last movie I watched was "Starling" on Netflix. It was recommended to me; but I'm still scratching my head. It was interesting enough to watch all they way through, with a good story line, and some great emotional ups and downs, but it was a bit contrived in places I thought. Might give it a try. It's about a couple suffering extreme depression after the SIDS death of their baby, mental health issues and interaction with a territorial Starling.

/ Good movies,,, well there are a few....... #1,050  
Last movie I watched was "Starling" on Netflix. It was recommended to me; but I'm still scratching my head. It was interesting enough to watch all they way through, with a good story line, and some great emotional ups and downs, but it was a bit contrived in places I thought. Might give it a try. It's about a couple suffering extreme depression after the SIDS death of their baby, mental health issues and interaction with a territorial Starling.
Wife and I watched it a few months ago. It was OK. Probably wouldn't watch it again, though.