/ Got brakes? #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
log-truck-hill.jpg

Bruce

/ Got brakes? #2  
That must have been a bit of a nerve racking ride.

/ Got brakes? #4  
I think the photo is turned a bit to make it look steeper. Reminds me of all the folks who died in accidents back in the day when brake and steering failures were common or you rolled some machine over with no protection. OSHA and NTSB is so, so bad for us. :oops:

/ Got brakes? #5  
How did the truck get up that sandy hill? I see little to no tread pattern on the wheels.

/ Got brakes? #7  
I think the photo is turned a bit to make it look steeper. Reminds me of all the folks who died in accidents back in the day when brake and steering failures were common or you rolled some machine over with no protection. OSHA and NTSB is so, so bad for us. :oops:
Look at the trees in the background. They are growing straight up; suggests to me the picture is real.

/ Got brakes? #8  
Look at the trees in the background. They are growing straight up; suggests to me the picture is real.
The trees are all leaning slightly off to the right. Just slightly. If they went straight up, it would reduce the grade.

I clear trails that are 95% wooded and need to locate and cut the tree's that are leaning towards the trail. :oops: Finding those leaners is my thing.

/ Got brakes? #9  
It's always good to get the input from an expert, especially on something like geotrophism.

P.S. I'm sincere; not trying to be a smart ass.

Last edited: