Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop

flusher

Tractor
Getting old. Sold the ranch. Sold the tractors. Moved back to the city.
Been looking for this beauty for several years. It's a 1945. Found it on craigslist. Runs fine and is parade ready. Need to replace a gauge--looks like it's the temp gauge.

DSCF0052 (Small).JPGDSCF0053 (Small).JPGDSCF0054 (Small).JPGDSCF0062 (Small).JPG

crusty 1

Platinum Member
that is a gem. I have my grandfathers 1940 row crop 60,that WILL be restored! I'm gettin old and slow myself so restoring it won't happen over night. Oliver"the other green tractor". They were way ahead of their time:thumbsup:Dave

bullbreaker

Elite Member
Tractor
D Ranchers daughter'$
Congrats !
What a beautiful tractor. :thumbsup:

I thought there was a rule of thumb "operators can't drive tractors younger than the operator in parades" :D
(Just kidding)
Thanks for posting pic's ;)
Wishing you and your family a ton of health. :)
Boone

OP
flusher

flusher

Tractor
Thanks for the input.
You don't see such excellent restorations on the market that frequently. I lucked out on this one.

ToadHill

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35, Ford 8N, Oliver Cletrac
Ah memories, Spent many an hour on one just like it in my teenage years when I worked on a dairy farm.

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
Super nice tractor. I just missed one about 10 miles away that was 1 owner with 2 row cultivators for $1750. It had not been restored, however, was running great and straight from top to bottom. It had spent its life plowing corn and tobacco. Ken Sweet

bullbreaker

Elite Member
Tractor
D Ranchers daughter'$
Super nice tractor. I just missed one about 10 miles away that was 1 owner with 2 row cultivators for $1750. It had not been restored, however, was running great and straight from top to bottom. It had spent its life plowing corn and tobacco. Ken Sweet

Ken
I'd be careful if I were you buying other tractors putting -em in the stable.
You know how jealous "Old Maude" can get ! :laughing:

Boone

OP
flusher

flusher

Tractor

This one was $2250 which is about the middle of the price range for a restored 60 on eBay (I've been watching eBay prices on the Oliver 60 for several years).

Next week I'll drain and replace the fluids, clean the bowl in the fuel line, etc.
No time this weekend--heading for the CA Antique Farm Equipment Show in Tulare.

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
This one was $2250 which is about the middle of the price range for a restored 60 on eBay (I've been watching eBay prices on the Oliver 60 for several years).

Next week I'll drain and replace the fluids, clean the bowl in the fuel line, etc.
No time this weekend--heading for the CA Antique Farm Equipment Show in Tulare.

You have done good on this deal. Ken Sweet