Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop #1  

flusher

Tractor
Getting old. Sold the ranch. Sold the tractors. Moved back to the city.
Been looking for this beauty for several years. It's a 1945. Found it on craigslist. Runs fine and is parade ready. Need to replace a gauge--looks like it's the temp gauge.

DSCF0052 (Small).JPGDSCF0053 (Small).JPGDSCF0054 (Small).JPGDSCF0062 (Small).JPG

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop #2  
that is a gem. I have my grandfathers 1940 row crop 60,that WILL be restored! I'm gettin old and slow myself so restoring it won't happen over night. Oliver"the other green tractor". They were way ahead of their time:thumbsup:Dave

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop #3  
Congrats !
What a beautiful tractor. :thumbsup:

I thought there was a rule of thumb "operators can't drive tractors younger than the operator in parades" :D
(Just kidding)
Thanks for posting pic's ;)
Wishing you and your family a ton of health. :)
Boone

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop
Thanks for the input.
You don't see such excellent restorations on the market that frequently. I lucked out on this one.

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop #5  
Ah memories, Spent many an hour on one just like it in my teenage years when I worked on a dairy farm.

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop #6  
Super nice tractor. I just missed one about 10 miles away that was 1 owner with 2 row cultivators for $1750. It had not been restored, however, was running great and straight from top to bottom. It had spent its life plowing corn and tobacco. Ken Sweet

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop #7  
Super nice tractor. I just missed one about 10 miles away that was 1 owner with 2 row cultivators for $1750. It had not been restored, however, was running great and straight from top to bottom. It had spent its life plowing corn and tobacco. Ken Sweet

Ken
I'd be careful if I were you buying other tractors putting -em in the stable.
You know how jealous "Old Maude" can get ! :laughing:

Boone

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop #8  
Ken
I'd be careful if I were you buying other tractors putting -em in the stable.
You know how jealous "Old Maude" can get ! :laughing:

Boone

Yes, I will be careful. She can be cantankerous sometimes. Ken Sweet

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop

This one was $2250 which is about the middle of the price range for a restored 60 on eBay (I've been watching eBay prices on the Oliver 60 for several years).

Next week I'll drain and replace the fluids, clean the bowl in the fuel line, etc.
No time this weekend--heading for the CA Antique Farm Equipment Show in Tulare.

/ Got it--an Oliver 60 row crop #10  
This one was $2250 which is about the middle of the price range for a restored 60 on eBay (I've been watching eBay prices on the Oliver 60 for several years).

Next week I'll drain and replace the fluids, clean the bowl in the fuel line, etc.
No time this weekend--heading for the CA Antique Farm Equipment Show in Tulare.

You have done good on this deal. Ken Sweet