Got lucky that time.

/ Got lucky that time. #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
Today, I finally remembered to put the little sticker on the tag of my truck indicating the tag is good until 22. As I applied the sticker I noticed that the one I stuck it to said 20. The 21 sticker is probably under something in the truck.

/ Got lucky that time. #2  
This time I walked out of the Tag Office with the sticker in hand, straight to the truck and stuck the sticker on the tag
blue t u.png
No chance of forgetting this time
Laughing.JPG

/ Got lucky that time. #3  
Today, I finally remembered to put the little sticker on the tag of my truck indicating the tag is good until 22. As I applied the sticker I noticed that the one I stuck it to said 20. The 21 sticker is probably under something in the truck.

Around here, that is commonplace. Police stopped doing anything with minor vehicle violations (tags, broken lights) after criticism local police departments were using poor people as ATMs.

MoKelly

/ Got lucky that time.
Last edited:
   / Got lucky that time.
Around here, that is commonplace. Police stopped doing anything with minor vehicle violations (tags, broken lights) after criticism local police departments were using poor people as ATMs.

MoKelly
Maybe they're letting minor offences go here too. I seldom read the paper.

/ Got lucky that time. #6  
Local police departments around here will pull you over in snap plate sticker unable to see numbers clearly.but will give a day break or so after snow,

What I can't understand the police don't stop anyone transporting bicycles which restrict view of the plate also rear light lens.

/ Got lucky that time. #7  
They haven't actively went after these infractions in Ohio since the virus hit last spring. My step daughter's tag sticker is almost a year past due....no issues. She is loving it.

/ Got lucky that time. #8  
Many LE agencies have the license plate readers. The computer reads the number, looks it up, and flags any that maybe out of date as far as the Department of Licensing is concerned. The sticker is for those who actually dont have the reader, or run the plate. They dont care if you have stuck the sticker, only that you paid your dues. All about the $$

/ Got lucky that time. #9  
LOL. My neighbor went 2 1/2 years with paper plates on his wifes' new van - me? I got lit up on May 2nd one year by a LA County Sheriff for a "courtesy stop" to remind me I needed to put my new May tag on. Awesome.

/ Got lucky that time. #10  
We haven't had stickers for a few years now but most police vehicles have plate readers so you can't get away with anything, even the immigration dept use them for picking up illegals and the courts for finding outstanding warrants and unpaid fines.