Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices.

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360

"A federal grand jury indicted the owners and a manager of a Ridgefield automotive shop on Thursday for allegedly removing pollution-control devices on hundreds of diesel pickup trucks, according to a news release from the United States Department of Justice.
The defendants allegedly “charged their customers fees of about $2,000 per truck to remove emissions control systems required by federal law,” between January 2018 and January 2021, the news release stated."

Bruce

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #2  
Gotta say I wouldn’t be sad if they got tossed in the pen for a few years and tagged with a felony conviction on their records. Being stupid should come with a price.

Last edited:
   / Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #3  
I guess it's not nice to fool with the EPA.

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #4  
And the Gov't is focusing on this stuff, while murderers, rapists, and thieves (not to mention Covid infected) people cross our borders without any recourse.

Standard EPA MO...make an example out of one, and the others will fall in line. Very sad.

Most of our diesel fuel is imported, while our own refined diesel is exported due to the always charming EPA regulations...just sayin...

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #5  
And the Gov't is focusing on this stuff, while murderers, rapists, and thieves (not to mention Covid infected) people cross our borders without any recourse.

Emissions KILL. It take awhile but emissions KILL.

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #6  
Gotta say I wouldn’t be sad if they got tossed in the pen for a few years and tagged with a felon conviction on their records. Being stupid should come with a price.
Maybe shot at dusk would be an even better idea?😬

/ Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #7  
   / Grand jury indictment for shop removing diesel truck emissions devices. #8