Grapple Recommendations

/ Grapple Recommendations #41  

Jchonline

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, X1100C, M62(S)
   / Grapple Recommendations #42  

future_vision

Silver Member
Tractor
DK6010SE HSA
Not free shipping if you are outside 1000 mile radius unless they changed it. Also a very very long wait. Hope you dont need it this summer or fall!
Wait. Where do you see he wait times?

/ Grapple Recommendations #47  

fishpick

Platinum Member
Tractor
L4760 & BX24
Call. For some reason they don’t put it on their site like everyone else does right now.
I have also been told that IF you do order from them - they require full payment now - and you wait 4-5 month for the grapple to arrive.
(you can also find this information in the EA thread pinned in the attachments forum)

/ Grapple Recommendations #49  

Jchonline

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, X1100C, M62(S)
Call. For some reason they don’t put it on their site like everyone else does right now.
I have also been told that IF you do order from them - they require full payment now - and you wait 4-5 month for the grapple to arrive.
(you can also find this information in the EA thread pinned in the attachments forum)
That is correct. Not that unheard of in this economical climate, but a few years ago lots of folks really balked at it.

/ Grapple Recommendations #50  

future_vision

Silver Member
Tractor
DK6010SE HSA
I emailed them yesterday and they confirmed about a 4 month wait. At least the leaves will be off the trees by the time I get it (if I buy it). Should make brush piles a little more manageable to move and chip.