?????? GROAN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN 2 #101  
Middle of the night our local fire station caught fire. With all teh trucks in it...only working truck was "Wimpy" our very old antique from back in the 20s. They rolled it but the fittings didn't match up with the hydrants. All they could do was spectate until the nearest other station got there. All trucks and the station were a total loss but they did save the city hall that was attached.
That is the 1st story I’ve ever heard of a fire station burning down.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #102  
That is the 1st story I’ve ever heard of a fire station burning down.
Our Dairy Queen burned down to the ground; it was NEXT DOOR to the fire station...maybe 40 feet?

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #103  
Google “Tri-clover firehouse burned down by member “. One of our volunteer firemen back in 1990 burned down his own firehouse so he could come to the rescue. Idiot went to our church too. Can’t write this stuff.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #104  
I am ready to run the 100,, IF,, they let me use the meds,,

BOLT, STAY OUT OF THE WAY!!

218728136_10208766820925325_3356640436239894514_n.jpg

o_O

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #105  

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #106  
Google “Tri-clover firehouse burned down by member “. One of our volunteer firemen back in 1990 burned down his own firehouse so he could come to the rescue. Idiot went to our church too. Can’t write this stuff.
Our historic Davy Crockett fire house was burned down by firefighters a few years back who were tired of living in an old building and wanted a more modern firehouse.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #108  
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head
out the window?

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #109  
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

/ ?????? GROAN 2 #110  
Always thought water and electricity didn't mix
electric work.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.